ข้อความจากต่างมิติ-ก้าวกระโดดทางวิวัฒนาการครั้งยิ่งใหญ่ของมนุษยชาติ ไปสู่มิติที่ 5

ในห้อง 'วิทยาศาสตร์ทางจิต - ลึกลับ' ตั้งกระทู้โดย Chayutt, 30 มิถุนายน 2010.

1. Chayutt

Chayutt รูปเดิมไม่เคยเปลี่ยนเลยครับ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 สิงหาคม 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +50,772
    มีเวปไซต์มาแนะนำครับ

สำหรับท่านที่สนใจเรื่องรูปธรรมชีวิตจากนอกโลก
    คือเขามีกลุ่มคนราวๆ 70 คน จากราวๆ 20 ประเทศ
    ที่ทำการติดต่อกับนอกโลกอยู่แล้ว เป็นประจำทุกเดือน
    โดยใช้วิธีการที่พวกเขาเรียกว่า CE-5 ซึ่งถูกออกแบบโดย
    Dr.Steven Greer พวกเขายังเชิญให้ผู้ที่สนใจ
    มาร่วมกับพวกเขาด้วย โดยกรอกอีเมลของเราลงไป
    เพื่อที่เขาจะได้ส่งรายงานการติดต่อแต่ละครัง
    มาให้เรารับทราบหนะครับ..ท่านใดสนใจก็ลองดูได้นะครับ

ที่นี่ครับ: SiriusFilmCommunity.org | One Minute A Day

Global CE-5 ET Contact Group

Join Us to make ET Contact!

We are a collective of 70+ groups of peaceful individuals
    from 20+ countries who join together once a month
    to make coordinated, interactive and united contact
    with numerous loving and peaceful ET civilizations.

We use the CE-5 protocols (Close Encounters of the 5th kind)
    created by Dr. Steven Greer (Disclosure Project, CSETI)
    to connect and communicate with our Star Friends.

Our worldwide group is growing. You alone, or with friends,
    can connect heart-to-heart with us and with the ETs
    to experience telepathic, audible, tactile, visual
    (Star Craft sightings), and emotional ET contact.

These Star Civilizations are joyous and eager
    to communicate with those of us who welcome their
    advanced spiritual and technological gifts.

Thanks in part to these "Global CE-5 ET Contact" events
    many Star Civilizations will soon be able to openly
    and peacefully walk among us.

They will work with us to co-create a healthy
    and peaceful Planet Earth.

Please give your sign-up information.
    You will receive notification of our monthly
    global ET Contact events! After each event,
    a report of our teams' ET contact will be sent to you.

These reports are simply amazing and inspiring.
    It's about everyday people making extraordinary,
    successful and peaceful ET contact!

2. tangOAH

tangOAH เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    11 สิงหาคม 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +5,528
    แวะมาส่งกำลังใจให้พี่ๆเพื่อนๆ ทุกคนค่ะ
    โดยเฉพาะคุณ Empty ขยันเหลือเกิน สู้ๆๆนะคะ จุ๊บๆๆ

:cool::cool::cool:

3. Mr empty

Mr empty เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374
    (ตอนต่อจากข้อความที่ 6375 หน้าที่ 319)

Trip to the Mothership Part XII Oversoul of the Mothership
    By Suzanne Lie – November 4, 2012
    Awakening with Suzanne Lie

Arcturian Ascension Part 3 What is The Arcturian Corridor?

MYTRE CONTINUES:

Greetings again. I will continue telling you about the holographic reality that was revealed to me. I asked the Oversoul of the Mothership to assist me to remember how to “leave time,” and I thought that I would get my Soul Records. However, what I viewed was the Soul Records of the Arcturians first ascension. I wondered why that would occur. The hologram story continues:

สวัสดีอีกครั้ง. ผมจะเล่าต่อเกี่ยวกับความเป็นจริงที่ฉายออกมาจากโฮโลแกรมที่เปิดเผยสู่ผม. ผมถามวิญญาณระดับสูงของยานแม่เพื่อให้ช่วยเหลือผมในการจดจำวิธีออกจากเวลา, และผมคิดว่าผมจะได้รับบันทึกทางวิญญาณของผม. อย่างไรก็ตาม. สิ่งที่ผมได้เห็นเป็นบันทึกทางวิญญาณของการยกระดับครั้งแรกของชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยน. ผมสงสัยว่าสิ่งนั้นมันเกิดขึ้นได้อย่างไร. เรื่องเล่าจากโฮโลแกรมดำเนินต่อไป:

The Formless Ones, the Planetary Core and the Portal Openers knew that the time was nigh for the completion of the Planetary Cycle. Plus, the plants and animals did not need to understand what was happening, as they lived in unity with the planet and accepted whatever planetary event occurred. Only the Lost Ones were left uninformed that the transmutation of EVERY molecule of form was imminent.

พวกที่ไร้รูป, แก่นของดาวเคราะห์ และผู้เปิดประตูรู้ว่ามันใกล้จะแล้วเสร็จสำหรับการทำวัฏจักรของดาวเคราะห์ให้สำเร็จ. รวมทั้ง, พืชต่างๆและสัตว์ต่างๆไม่จำเป็นต้องเข้าใจในสิ่งที่เกิดขึ้น, ซึ่งพวกมันมีชีวิตอยู่ในความเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกันกับดาวเคราะห์อยู่แล้ว และยอมรับเหตุการณ์ใดๆก็ตามที่เกิดขึ้นกับดาวเคราะห์. มีเพียงผู้หลงทางเท่านั้นที่ถูกทอดทิ้งอยู่ในข้อมูลที่ไม่ถูกต้อง ซึ่งการเปลี่ยนแปลงของโมเลกุลทุกๆรูปแบบกำลังใกล้เข้ามา.

Consequentially, even the Lost Ones could FEEL that a great change was commencing. Since their separate God had told them that there was a beginning, there would have to be an ending. Hence, the only possible scenario they could believe was that the END was neigh. Furthermore, since the Lost Ones were incapable of accepting an unknown event, they could only believe that the end of the world was near.

ในที่สุด, แม้แต่พวกที่หลงทางยังสามารถรู้สึกได้ถึงการเปลี่ยนแปลงที่ยิ่งใหญ่ที่ได้เริ่มขึ้น. เนื่องจากพระเจ้าแห่งการแบ่งแยกของพวกเขาได้บอกพวกเขาว่ามีการเริ่มต้น, มีสิ่งที่กำลังจะจบ. ดังนั้น, ความเป็นไปได้เพียงอย่างเดียวของเรื่องราวที่พวกเขาเชื่อก็คือการจบด้วยการร้องยี้. ยิ่งไปกว่านั้น, เนื่องจากผู้หลงทางไม่สามารถยอมรับเหตุการณ์ที่ตนไม่รู้ได้, พวกเขาทำได้แต่เพียงเชื่อว่าจุดจบของโลกใกล้เข้ามาแล้ว.

On the other hand, the Portal Openers had been in steady communication with the Formless Ones. Therefore, they realized that, since the Formless Ones could create a planet, they could assist them to safely transmute their reality back into the Oness of multidimensional light and unconditional love.

ในอีกด้านหนึ่ง, ผู้เปิดประตูได้มีการติดต่ออย่างสม่ำเสมอกับพวกที่ไร้รูป. ดังนั้น, พวกเขารู้ว่า, เมื่อผู้ที่ไร้รูปสามารถสร้างดาวเคราะห์ได้, พวกเขาน่าจะช่วยเหลือผู้เปิดประตูให้สามารถเปลี่ยนแปลงความเป็นจริงของพวกเขาอย่างปลอดภัยได้ กลับคืนสู่ความเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกันของแสงสว่างหลากมิติและความรักที่ไม่มีเงื่อนไข.

Since the Portal Openers had expanded their consciousness enough to directly and personally experience the Formless Ones, they believed that ascension into a higher frequency was REAL. Therefore, they could feel the transmutation of energy within the Planetary Core, as well as within their own Personal Core.

เนื่องจากผู้เปิดประตูได้ขยายความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเขามากพอ ที่จะมีประสบการณ์กับพวกที่ไร้รูปได้โดยตรงและเป็นส่วนตัว, พวกเขาเชื่อว่าการยกระดับเข้าสู่ความถี่ที่สูงกว่าเป็นความจริง. ดังนั้น, พวกเขาจึงสามารถรู้สึกได้ถึงการเปลี่ยนแปลงของพลังงานภายในแก่นดาวเคราะห์, เช่นเดียวกับภายในแก่นของพวกเขา.

Once they fully integrated this expansive energy into their Being, they began to radiate their own multidimensional energy beyond their Core and into their surrounding world. In other words, the Portal Openers became the very Portals that once they had to find and ask assistance to open.

เมื่อพวกเขารวมพลังงานที่ขยายนี้เข้าสู่ตัวตนของพวกเขาอย่างเต็มที่, พวกเขาเริ่มแผ่พลังงานหลากมิติของพวกเขาเองได้ไกลกว่าแก่นของพวกเขา และเข้าสู่โลกรอบตัวพวกเขา. พูดอีกอย่างหนึ่งได้ว่า, ผู้เปิดประตูกลายเป็นประตูที่ครั้งหนึ่งพวกเขาเคยใฝ่หาและร้องขอความช่วยเหลือเพื่อเปิดมัน.

Meanwhile, the Formless Ones were busily creating their Arcturian Corridor. This Corridor was much like a huge birth canal through which Planets, Solar Systems, Galaxies and Universes could be protected and cared for during their intense, transformation into higher frequencies of expression.

ขณะเดี่ยวกัน, พวกที่ไร้รูปกำลังยุ่งอยู่กับการสร้างอุโมงค์อาร์คทูเรี่ยน. อุโมงค์นี้คล้ายกันมากกับช่องคลอดขนาดใหญ่ผ่านดาวเคราะห์, ระบบสุริยะจักรวาล, แกลแลกซี่ และเอกภพ สามารถปกป้องและเอาใจใส่ในช่วงระหว่างความเข้มข้นของพวกเขา, การเปลี่ยนแปลงเข้าสู่การแสดงออกของความถี่ที่สูงกว่า.

However, only the spiritually awakened ones would even know they were within a huge Cosmic Portal. They would know this because they were the ones who had enough trust in the Formless Ones to totally surrender into a state of consciousness that was completely unique to all of their past, present and future experiences of reality.

อย่างไรก็ตาม, มีเพียงวิญญาณที่ตื่นขึ้นเท่านั้นที่รู้ว่าพวกเขาอยู่ภายในประตูจักรวาลขนาดใหญ่. พวกเขารู้สิ่งนี้เพราะว่า พวกเขาเป็นผู้หนึ่งที่มีความเชื่อเพียงพอในพวกที่ไร้รูป ที่ยอมอย่างเต็มที่เข้าสู่สถานะของความตระหนักรู้ที่เป็นหนึ่งเดียวกันอย่างสมบูรณ์ ต่อทั้งหมดของอดีต, ปัจจุบัน และอนาคต ของความเป็นจริงของประสบการณ์.

Their surrender encompassed past, present and future because, once they entered the Corridor, they slowly lost all concept of time. Hence, memory would no longer be limited to the past, but could also include the future. Furthermore, within the Corridor there was NO illusion of inside vs. outside

การยอมของพวกเขาได้ครอบคลุมอดีต, ปัจจุบัน และอนาคต เพราะว่า, เมื่อพวกเขาเข้าสู่อุโมงค์, พวกเขาค่อยๆลืมหลักการทั้งหมดของเวลา. ดังนั้น, ความทรงจำจะไม่มีข้อจำกัดอยู่แค่ในอดีตอีกต่อไป, แต่ยังรวมถึงในอนาคตด้วย. ยิ่งไปกว่านั้น, ภายในอุโมงค์จะไม่มีมายาการของภายในและภายนอก.

Therefore, they could no longer distinguish between internal and any external events. They could only directly experience their Beingness within the constant state of the HERE and NOW. At first, this direct expression of the Being Life was a unique, and therefore, challenging. However, as they became accustomed to this manner of “being” they soon forgot any other expression of reality.

ดังนั้น, พวกเขาจะไม่ถูกแบ่งแยกจากเหตุการณ์ภายในกับเหตุการณ์ภายนอกอีกต่อไป. พวกเขาสามารถมีประสบการณ์โดยตรงภายในสถานะที่คงที่ของที่นี่และขณะนี้. ในตอนแรก การแสดงออกโดยตรองของการมีชีวิตที่เป็นหนึ่งเดียว, และดังนั้น, กำลังท้าทาย. อย่างไรก็ตาม, เมื่อพวกเขาเคยชินกับหนทางนี้ของชีวิต พวกเขาก็ลืมการแสดงออกของความเป็นจริงอื่นๆในไม่นาน.

While in this state of BEING they could consciously experience their form transmuting without the necessity of “death or birth.” In fact, they began to experience, and simultaneously forget, their myriad third/fourth dimensional lives in form. They retained all that they had learned, but once they began to return to that true SELF, they were in such joy that memories of heir past challenges transmuted into the victories of the present.

ขณะที่อยู่ในสถานะของการมีชีวิตแบบนี้ พวกเขาสามารถมีประสบการณ์ความตระหนักรู้ ของการเปลี่ยนรูปของพวกเขาโดยปราศจากความจำเป็นของการตายหรือการเกิด. อันที่จริง, พวกเขาเริ่มมีประสบการณ์, และลืมการมีชีวิตในรูปนับครั้งไม่ถ้วนของมิติที่ 3 / 4 พร้อมๆกันไป. พวกเขาเก็บความรู้ทั้งหมดที่พวกเขาได้เรียนรู้เอาไว้, แต่เมื่อพวกเขาเริ่มกลับไปสู่ตัวตนที่แท้จริง, พวกเขามีความสุขที่ความทรงจำของความท้าทายในอดีตของพวกเขาได้เปลี่ยนเข้าสู่ชัยชนะของปัจจุบัน.

When they first entered the Arcturian’s Corridor they had to release every person, place, situation and thing that had not chosen to enter the Corridor. Some of these releases were quite difficult, as some physical relationships were made that would not carry forth into the Corridor.

เมื่อพวกเขาเข้าสู่อุโมงค์อาร์คทูเรี่ยนเป็นครั้งแรก พวกเขาต้องปลดปล่อยทุกๆคน, สถานที่, สถานภาพ, และสิ่งต่างๆ ที่ไม่เลือกจะเข้าอุโมงค์. บางอย่างของการปลดปล่อยเหล่านี้ค่อนข้างยาก, ซึ่งความสัมพันธ์ทางกายภาพบางอย่างที่สร้างขึ้นไม่สามารถนำเข้าสู่อุโมงค์ได้.

The Portal Openers were sad to leave behind some of their friends who had become lost in the illusions that they believed were real. However, the Portal Openers knew that there was NO time. Consequently, their friends and family would eventually join them.

ผู้เปิดประตูรู้สึกเสียใจที่ต้องทิ้งเพื่อนของพวกเขาไว้เบื้องหลัง พวกที่หลงทางอยู่ในมายาการที่พวกเขาเชื่อว่าเป็นความจริง. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ผู้เปิดประตูรู้ว่ามันไม่มีสิ่งที่เรียกว่าเวลา. ในที่สุด, เพื่อนๆของพวกเขาและครอบครัวของพวกเขาจะมาร่วมกับพวกเขา.

Without question the fully awakened Portal Openers entered the Corridor with absolute surrender and total release of ALL that could not, or would not, join them. They entered the Corridor knowing that they had to trust the feel within their heart and discharge anything that cluttered their mind.

โดยไม่มีข้อสงสัยผู้เปิดประตูที่ตื่นรู้อย่างเต็มที่ได้เข้าสู่อุโมงค์ด้วยการยอมอย่างสมบูรณ์ และได้ปลดปล่อยทุกสิ่งที่ไม่สามารถเข้าไปได้, หรือไม่ร่วมกับพวกเขา. พวกเขาเข้าสู่อุโมงค์โดยรู้ว่าพวกเขาต้องเชื่อความรู้สึกภายในหัวใจของพวกเขา ปลดปล่อยสิ่งใดๆที่ทำให้จิตใจของพวกเขายุ่งเหยิง.

But how did they enter the Corridor? Was it visible and discrete, such as a physical bridge? NO, that was the primary challenge of entering the Corridor. It was not a Bridge, and it was not physical. In fact, it was not in front or around them. The Corridor was within them. But, how could they enter something that was within them?

แต่ว่าพวกเขาจะเข้าสู่อุโมงค์ด้วยวิธีไหน? มันมองเห็นและแยกแยะได้เหมือนสะพานหรือไม่? ไม่, นั่นแหละคือความท้าทายใหญ่ของการเข้าสู่อุโมงค์. มันไม่ใช่สะพาน, และมันไม่ได้เป็นวัตถุทางกายภาพ. อันที่จริง, มันไม่ได้อยู่ต่อหน้าหรือรอบๆตัวพวกเขา. อุโมงค์อยู่ภายในตัวของพวกเขา. แต่, จะมีวิธีใดที่พวกเขาสามารถเข้าสู่บางสิ่งที่อยู่ภายในตัวของพวกเขา?

The Portal Openers had to collapse into their SELF. In other words, they had to deny all attachments to that which appeared to be around them and bond fully with that which they found within their High Heart. To their surprise, when they entered their High Heart, they discovered that all they had loved unconditionally in their myriad incarnations was waiting for their reunion.

ผู้เปิดประตูจำเป็นต้องสลายเข้าสู่ตัวตนของพวกเขา. พูดอีกอย่างหนึ่งได้ว่า, พวกเขาจำเป็นต้องปฏิเสธความยึดมั่นทั้งปวงที่ปรากฏอยู่รอบตัวพวกเขา และมีพันธะอย่างเต็มที่กับสิ่งที่ค้นพบภายในหัวใจระดับสูง. พวกเขาประหลาดใจ, เมื่อพวกเขาเข้าสู่หัวใจระดับสูงของพวกเขา, พวกเขาค้นพบว่าทุกๆสิ่งที่พวกเขาเคยให้ความรักอย่างไม่มีเงื่อนไขในการเกิดชาติต่างๆนับไม่ถ้วนได้รอการกลับมารวมกันของพวกเขา.

The Formless Ones had told them that unconditional love was the bonding force of the Universe. However, how could they know that unconditional love would bond all that they loved within a higher frequency of reality that they could only enter by surrendering into their own High Heart?

พวกที่ไร้รูปบอกเขาว่าความรักที่ไม่มีเงื่อนไขก็คือแรงพันธะของจักรวาล. อย่างไรก็ตาม, พวกเขาจะรู้ได้อย่างไรว่าความรักที่ไม่มีเงื่อนไขจะผูกพันทุกสิ่งที่พวกเขารักภายในความถี่ของความเป็นจริงระดับสูง ที่พวกเขาสามารถเข้าไปได้ด้วยการยอมเข้าสู่หัวใจระดับสูงของพวกเขาเอง?

The Portal Openers did not know that they had collected within their own High Heart every reality that they had ever experienced in all of their excursions into form. Every person, place, situation or thing that they had loved unconditionally was awaiting them within the NOW of this Great Reunion.

ผู้เปิดประตูไม่รู้ว่าพวกเขาได้ถูกรวบรวมไว้ภายในหัวใจระดับสูงของพวกเขา ทุกๆความเป็นจริงที่พวกเขาเคยมีประสบการณ์ในทุกๆการเดินทางของพวกเขาเข้าสู่รูป. ทุกๆคน, ทุกๆสถานที่, ทุกๆสถานภาพ, หรือทุกๆสิ่ง ที่พวกเขาได้รักอย่างไม่มีเงื่อนไขกำลังรอพวกเขาอยู่ ภายในขณะนี้ของการกลับมารวมกันครั้งยิ่งใหญ่.

The Portal Openers collected ALL these past, present and future realities and merged them into the NOW of their ascension. In this manner, every experience of unconditional love that they had ever enjoyed was gathered into the Corridor.

ผู้เปิดประตูได้รวบรวมทุกสิ่งของความเป็นจริงในอดีต, ปัจจุบัน และอนาคต แล้วรวมมันทั้งหมดเข้าด้วยกันในขณะนี้ของการยกระดับของพวกเขา. ในหนทางนี้, ทุกๆประสบการณ์ของความรักที่ไม่มีเงื่อนไขที่พวกเขาเคยมีความสุขสามารถแสวงหาได้ภายในอุโมงค์.

Since the Portal Openers so dearly and unconditionally loved their planet, they gathered everything the loved about their planetary into the Corridor, as well. Unfortunately, this gathering of planetary experiences into the Corridor would play havoc with the Lost Ones who were still planet bound.

เนื่องจากผู้เปิดประตูมีความรักอย่างสุดซึ้งและความรักที่ไม่มีเงื่อนไขต่อดาวเคราะห์ของพวกเขา, พวกเขาแสวงหาทุกสิ่งที่เป็นที่รักเกี่ยวกับดาวเคราะห์ของพวกเขาภายในอุโมงค์เช่นกัน. โชคไม่ดีที่, การแสวงหาเกี่ยวกับประสบการณ์ของดาวเคราะห์นี้ภายในอุโมงค์ ได้สร้างความเสียหายอย่างร้ายแรงให้กับผู้หลงทางที่ยังคงมีพันธะกับดาวเคราะห์.

The Lost Ones still held tight to the fear, victimization and/or power—over others. Thus, their quotient of love and light was quite small. Consequently, they could not even find their High Heart, much less collapse into it. Furthermore, surrender felt like failure to them. They would not surrender their long-held believes. Nor would they surrender that which they had worked so hard to acquire.

ผู้หลงทางยังคงยึดมั่นอย่างแรงกล้าในความกลัว, การทำให้เป็นเหยื่อ และอำนาจเหนือผู้อื่น. ดังนั้น, ค่าเฉลี่ยของความรักและแสงสว่างของพวกเขาจึงค่อนข้างน้อย. ผลลัพธ์ก็คือ, พวกเขาไม่สามารถแม้แต่จะค้นพบหัวใจระดับสูงของพวกเขา, การสลายเข้าสู่หัวใจระดับสูงก็ยิ่งน้อยลงไปอีก. ยิ่งไปกว่านั้น, การยอมมันรู้สึกเหมือนกับความล้มเหลวของพวกเขา. พวกเขาจะไม่ยอมในสิ่งที่พวกเขาเชื่อถือมายาวนาน. พวกเขาจะไม่ยอมในสิ่งที่พวกเขาทำงานหนักเพื่อให้ได้มันมา.

Unfortunately for the Lost Ones, the Arcturians who were the holders of planetary form were happy to join the Portal Openers and the Formless Ones in the Corridor. Hence, portions of the matrix of the planet were disappearing from the perception of the Lost Ones.

โชคไม่ดีสำหรับผู้ที่หลงทาง, ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนผู้สวมใส่รูปของดาวเคราะห์กำลังมีความสุขที่ได้ร่วมกับผู้เปิดประตูและพวกที่ไร้รูปในอุโมงค์. ดังนั้น, ส่วนประกอบต่างๆของเมตริกซ์ของดาวเคราะห์กำลังหายไปจากการรับรู้ของผู้หลงทาง.

Those who had believed in a disastrous ending were playing out that storyline, while others continued with their selfish or weak behaviors. On the other hand, some of the Lost Ones where finding great courage and assisting others as they sought a safe place. How surprised they were when they discovered that that “safe place” was actually within the Corridor.

เหล่าผู้ที่เชื่อในการจบสิ้นด้วยความหายนะกำลังแสดงออกตามโครงเรื่องนั้น, ขณะที่คนอื่นยังคงเห็นแก่ตัวหรือมีพฤติกรรมที่อ่อนแอต่อไป. ในอีกด้านหนึ่ง ผู้หลงทางบางคนกำลังหาความกล้าหาญและให้ความช่วยเหลือผู้อื่นเช่นเดียวกับที่พวกเขาแสวงหาที่ปลอดภัย. น่าประหลาดใจอะไรอย่างนั้นเมื่อพวกเขาค้นพบว่าสถานที่ที่ปลอดภัยจริงๆแล้วอยู่ภายในอุโมงค์.

Unfortunately, other Lost Ones where holding on to their power-over others and/or their self-pity and lack of control of their own lives. These ones raged or called desperately to their separate God, because could not find their own Arcturian Core. It was at this picture where the holographic story had begun.

โชคไม่ดีที่, ผู้หลงทางคนอื่นๆยังคงยึดมั่นอยู่กับการมีอำนาจเหนือผู้อื่น และการสมเพชตนเอง และขาดการควบคุมชีวิตตนเอง. คนเหล่านั้นพยายามดิ้นรนและเรียกร้องอย่างมากต่อพระเจ้าที่แบ่งแยกของพวกเขา, เนื่องจากพวกเขาไม่สามารถค้นพบแก่นอาร์คทูเรี่ยนของพวกเขาเอง. มันเป็น ณ ที่ภาพนี้ที่เรื่องราวในโฮโลแกรมเริ่มต้น.

To my surprise, at this point in the story an immense range of emotions overtook me, and I angrily turned off the hologram. WHY? Why had I been shown this? Was I shown this story to remind me that rather than selfishly advancing my own abilities, I should be home in the Pleiades on my own planet?

สำหรับความประหลาดใจของผม, ณ จุดนี้ของเรื่องเล่าห้วงของอารมณ์มากมายได้บดบังผม, และผมได้ปิดโฮโลแกรมอย่างอารมณ์เสีย. ทำไม? ทำไมผมถึงต้องแสดงสิ่งนี้ให้ผมดู? แสดงสิ่งนี้ให้ผมดูเพื่อเตือนผมว่าผมควรทำความก้าวหน้าให้กับความสามารถของตนเองมากกว่าที่จะเห็นแก่ตัว, ผมควรอยู่ที่บ้านบนดาวพลีอาเดี้ยน?

I ran from the holosuite in confusion and sorrow. What about my own people? What were they facing now? I was sworn to be a Protector of my people, and I was off ion my own selfish advancement when I should be home protecting and helping them. I was almost running when I bumped into the Arcturian.

ผมออกจากชุดสามมิติด้วยความสับสนและเสียใจ. มันเกี่ยวอะไรกับประชาชนของผม? พวกเขากำลังประสบกับอะไรในขณะนี้? ผมสาบานว่าจะเป็นผู้ปกป้องประชาชนของผม, ผมจากมาเพื่อความก้าวหน้าที่เห็นแก่ตัวของผมเอง ในขณะที่ผมควรอยู่บ้านเพื่อปกป้องและช่วยเหลือพวกเขา. ผมเกือบจะวิ่งอยู่แล้วเมื่อผมชนกับชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยน.

The mere touch of its body and mind calmed my emotions and centered my thinking. The Arcturian looked deeply into my eyes and we met Soul to Soul. I felt answers to many unasked question flow into my consciousness. My breath slowed, my heart calmed and my mind stilled.

เพียงแค่สัมผัสของร่างกายและจิตใจของเขาทำให้อารมณ์ของผมสงบและมีสมาธิกับความคิดของผม. ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนมองลึกเข้ามาในดวงตาของผมและวิญญาณของพวกเราก็บรรจบกัน. ผมรู้สึกถึงคำตอบของคำถามที่ไม่ได้ถามมากมายหลั่งไหลเข้ามาในความตระหนักรู้ของผม. ผมหายใจช้าลง, หัวใจของผมสงบและจิตใจของผมตั้งมั่น.

“We have a guest we want you greet and take on a tour of the Mothership,” the Arcturian telepathically informed me. I started to speak, but it telepathically interrupted to say, “Speak with your heart only.” Thus, I had to fully center myself enough to ask the telepathic questions of where I should go and who I should look for.

“พวกเราเดาว่าพวกเราต้องการต้อนรับคุณและพาคุณมาเยี่ยมขมยานแม่”, ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนชี้แจงผมทางโทรจิต. ผมเริ่มพูด, แต่เขาพูดขัดขึ้นมาทางโทรจิต, “พูดด้วยใจของคุณเท่านั้น”. ดังนั้น, ผมจำเป็นต้องมีสมาธิเพียงพอเพื่อถามคำถามทางโทรจิต ในที่ที่ผมควรไปและใครที่ผมควรมองหา.

I felt the Arcturian’s smile inside my heart as I heard, “Follow me.” I followed the Arcturian to the main Entry Area and saw a lovely Being of unknown gender and planetary origin. The Arcturian responded to my unspoken question by telepathically saying, “She/It is a hybrid of Human and Arcturian whose name is Kepier.”

ผมรู้สึกถึงรอยยิ้มของชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนภายในจิตใจของผมและผมได้ยินว่า, “ตามผมมา”. ผมตามชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนไปสู่พื้นที่เยี่ยมชมหลัก และเห็นรูปธรรมที่น่ารักไม่รู้ว่าเป็นเพศใดและมาจากดาวไหน. ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนตอบคำถามที่ไม่ได้ถามของผมด้วยการพูดทางโทรจิตว่า, “เธอ/มันเป็นลูกผสมของมนุษย์และชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนชื่อว่า Kepier”.

ด้วยรักที่ไม่มีเงื่อนไข ขอบคุณครับ
    (ตอนต่อไปข้อความที่ 6404 หน้าที่ 321)

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 19 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  4. หนุมาน ผู้นำสาร

หนุมาน ผู้นำสาร เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    10 กรกฎาคม 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +51,931
    28-07-2010, 08:16 AM #361
    หนุมาน ผู้นำสาร
    สมาชิก

*** Sujja...สัจจะคือผู้นำ ****

ประธานาธิบดีโอบาม่า Barack Obrama
    เขาเชื่อสัจจะไหม
    เขามีสัจจะไหม
    เขาถือสัจจะไหม
    เขาทำได้ไหม

- " Hanuman & Sujja...หนุมาน ผู้นำสาร "

5. Ong

Ong เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    18 มีนาคม 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +12,861
    [​IMG]

เอาภาพเมื่อวันที่ 14-11-12 ที่มีผู้บันทึกได้ที่ควีนแลนด์ มาฝากครับ

Image Credit: Jodi & Roy McCullough,
    November 14, 2012

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 17 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  6. Mr empty

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374
    ข้อความสื่อสารทางโทรจิตจากท่านซาลูซ่า แห่ง The Galactic Federation
    ผู้รับสาส์น : Mike Quinsey
    ที่มา : Galactic Channelings - English

SaLuSa, November 16, 2012

We notice a great upturn in the amount of Light upon the Earth, and that is to your credit and dedication to have brought so much to it. To some the energies are proving to be too powerful and disorientating. However, as they learn what is actually taking place, they may be able to flow with the energies and experience a higher degree of consciousness. They may otherwise experience feelings of impending change, without being able to determine what is happening. Whatever happens to them be assured that like everyone else, they will take something positive away with them. As we have often stated, every experience is of value to you where your evolution is concerned.

พวกเราสังเกตเห็นการเพิ่มขึ้นอย่างมากในปริมาณของแสงสว่างบนโลก, และนั่นเป็นความดีความชอบของคุณและการอุทิศตนเพื่อนำแสงสว่างปริมาณมากมาสู่โลก. สำหรับบางคนพลังงานจะพิสูจน์ว่าทรงพลังมากเกินไปและสับสน. อย่างไรก็ตาม, เมื่อพวกเขาเรียนรู้ว่าอะไรเกิดขึ้นจริงๆ, พวกเขาอาจจะไหลไปกับพลังงานและมีประสบการณ์กับระดับความตระหนักรู้ที่สูงกว่า. หรือไม่พวกเขาอาจจะมีประสบการณ์กับความรู้สึกของการเปลี่ยนแปลงอย่างกระชั้นชิด, โดยปราศจากการตัดสินใจว่าอะไรกำลังเกิดขึ้น. อะไรก็ตามที่เกิดขึ้นต่อพวกเขารับรองว่าเหมือนกับคนอื่นๆ, พวกเขาจะนำบางอย่างที่เป็นบวกไปกับพวกเขา. ซึ่งพวกเราได้บอกอยู่เสมอ, ทุกๆประสบการณ์มีคุณค่าต่อคุณเมื่อมันเกี่ยวข้องกับการวิวัฒนาการของคุณ.

Memories of unpleasant experiences will eventually fade completely into the background of your consciousness, and in time be forgotten. Often the only thing that keeps them in your minds, is the pain and distress experienced but once in the higher vibrations you will cease to bring them back. The energies of Love are the most powerful in existence, and as you will find can create "miracles" particularly in healing which many of you have a great interest in. After Ascension your abilities to create and heal will be enhanced, and at the same time you will be assisted by the hardening out of the City of Light, Sedona. It will become a Mecca where thousands come for healing of the mind, spirit and soul. In reality there are millions of people that need some form of healing and help in other ways, and it is why the other 12 Cities of Light will soon follow on. Do not worry that your needs will be overlooked, as we know all of you quite well and no one will miss out.

ความทรงจำเกี่ยวกับประสบการณ์ที่ไม่น่าพึงพอใจจะจางลงอย่างสมบูรณ์ในที่สุด เข้าสู่ภูมิหลังของความตระหนักรู้ของคุณ, แล้วก็ลืม. สิ่งเดียวที่เก็บไว้ในใจของคุณเสมอก็คือประสบการณ์ของความเจ็บปวดและความทุกข์ทรมาน แต่เมื่ออยู่ในความถี่ระดับสูง คุณจะหยุดนำมันกลับมา. พลังงานของความรักเป็นพลังงานที่ทรงพลังอำนาจมากที่สุดที่มีอยู่, และเมื่อคุณพบว่าสามารถสร้างปาฏิหาริย์ได้ โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งการฟื้นฟู ซึ่งพวกคุณจำนวนมากมีความสนใจเป็นอย่างมาก. หลังจากการยกระดับศักยภาพของคุณในด้านการสร้างสรรค์และฟื้นฟูจะเพิ่มขึ้น, และในเวลาเดียวกันคุณจะได้รับความช่วยเหลือจากความแข็งแกร่งนอกเมืองแห่งแสงสว่าง, เซโดน่า. มันจะกลายเป็นเมกกะ ที่ซึ่งคนจำนวนนับพันมาเพื่อฟื้นฟูจิตใจ, จิตวิญญาณและวิญญาณ. ตามความเป็นจริงผู้คนนับล้านต้องการบางรูปแบบของการฟื้นฟูและความช่วยเหลือในทางอื่น, และมันเป็นเหตุผลที่ทำไม เมืองแห่งแสงสว่างอีก 12 เมืองที่เหลือจะตามมา. ไม่ต้องกังวลว่าความต้องการของคุณจะถูกมองข้าม, ซึ่งพวกเรารู้จักพวกคุณทุกคนค่อนข้างดีและไม่มีใครถูกหลงลืม.

We monitor the rising levels of consciousness and they are absolutely speeding up at an incredible rate. That is what we like to see, as it is opening more hearts and minds as to what is going on, after all you may be individual souls but you are also part of a group consciousness. We do not see you reaching critical mass yet, but know it is an indication of how near you are to it. We talk not about the numbers of souls involved, but the quality and level of the energies of those who are near to ascending. If they are ready there is nothing to stop individual souls ascending before the 21st, December. The vast majority of you are in readiness to ascend with Mother Earth, and what an experience that will prove to be. Many souls wished to experience it that way, so Dear Ones consider yourselves privileged to have been amongst those chosen to take part in it.

พวกเราจับตามองการเพิ่มขึ้นของความตระหนักรู้ และเป็นการเร่งความเร็วขึ้นในอัตราที่เหลือเชื่อ. นั่นเป็นสิ่งที่พวกเราชอบที่จะเห็น, ซึ่งมันกำลังเปิดใจและจิตใจคนมากขึ้น เมื่อสิ่งต่างๆดำเนินไป, ท้ายสุดคุณอาจเป็นวิญญาณเดี่ยว แต่คุณก็ยังเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของกลุ่มความตระหนักรู้เช่นกัน. พวกเรายังไม่เห็นคุณถึงระดับมวลวิกฤติ, แต่ให้รู้ว่ามันเป็นตัวบ่งชี้ว่าคุณอยู่ใกล้มันแค่ไหน. สิ่งที่พวกเราพูดไม่เกี่ยวกับจำนวนของวิญญาณที่มีส่วนร่วม, แต่เป็นคุณภาพและระดับของพลังงานของเหล่าผู้ที่กำลังอยู่ใกล้การยกระดับ. ถ้าหากพวกเขามีความพร้อมจะไม่มีสิ่งใดหยุดยั้งวิญญาณแต่ละวิญญาณในการยกระดับก่อนวันที่ 21 ธันวาคม. ส่วนใหญ่ของคุณอยู่ในความพร้อมที่จะยกระดับกับพระแม่โลก, และประสบการณ์จะพิสูจน์ว่ามันเป็น. วิญญาณจำนวนมากปรารถนาจะมีประสบการณ์ในทางนั้น, ดังนั้นที่รักทั้งหลาย พิจารณาตัวคุณเองถึงสิทธิพิเศษที่จะได้รับในหมู่ผู้ที่ได้รับเลือกให้มีส่วนร่วมในการนี้.

Some of you are feeling as though you are in a dream state, and that your feet are not firmly on the ground. That feeling will pass as you get used to experiencing the higher vibrations. As a result you are becoming more powerful Light Beings and you are helping other souls rise up. It is beautiful to see such a lot of interchange of energies, and we encourage a free giving of them to whoever you meet or pass by. A smile or warm greeting is sufficient to open another souls heart, and a handshake or hug a powerful exchange of energies. It is time to recognize the Light in everyone, and see beyond the outer covering. Some ask what can I do to spread the Light, so we have given some simple everyday things that you can.

พวกคุณบางคนกำลังรู้สึกราวกับว่าคุณอยู่ในภาวะของความฝัน, และเท้าของคุณไม่ได้สัมผัสพื้นดินอย่างมั่นคง. ความรู้สึกนั้นจะผ่านไปซึ่งคุณมีความเคยชินกับการมีประสบการณ์ความถี่ระดับสูง. ผลของมัน คุณจะกลายเป็นรูปธรรมแห่งแสงสว่างที่มีพลังอำนาจเพิ่มขึ้น และคุณกำลังช่วยเหลือผู้อื่นยกระดับ. มันเป็นความสวยงามที่ได้เห็นการแลกเปลี่ยนจำนวนมากของพลังงาน, และพวกเราสนับสนุนการให้อย่างไม่มีเงื่อนไขของพวกเขาต่อใครก็ตามที่คุณพบปะหรือผ่านไป. รอยยิ้มหรือการต้อนรับอย่างอบอุ่นมีความสำคัญในการเปิดหัวใจของวิญญาณอื่น, และการจับมือหรือการกอดก็เป็นการแลกเปลี่ยนพลังงานที่ทรงพลัง. มันเป็นเวลาที่จะรับรู้แสงสว่างในทุกๆคน, และมองข้ามเลือกนอก. บางคนถามว่า ผมจะทำอะไรได้บ้างเพื่อแผ่กระจายแสงสว่าง, ดังนั้นพวกเราจึงให้สิ่งที่ธรรมดาที่คุณทำได้ในทุกๆวัน.

Another useful exercise that will also spread the Light is being open about your beliefs, without being overpowering as otherwise people will switch off. Plant the seeds that will lead to a growth in their consciousness, because as the changes place they will have many unanswered questions in their minds. Between now and Ascension we will endeavor to open up new channels of information for you, as we wish to avoid misinformation being spread as the truth. You still need to be discerning because of it, but anyone with a reasonable degree of progress should be sufficiently intuitive now to know what to accept. You make many decisions based on intuition, and that is the best way to move forward at such an important time.

แบบฝึกหัดที่มีประโยชน์อื่นๆที่แผ่กระจายแสงสว่างเช่นกันก็คือการเปิดเผยเกี่ยวกับความเชื่อ, โดยปราศจากการแสดงอำนาจมากเกินไป ซึ่งผู้อื่นจะปิดใจ. หว่านเมล็ดพันธ์ที่นำไปสู่การเจริญเติบโตในความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเขา, เพราะว่าจากการเปลี่ยนสถานที่ พวกเขาจะมีคำถามที่ไม่มีคำตอบมากมายในใจของพวกเขา. ระหว่างขณะนี้และการยกระดับ พวกเราจะพยายามที่จะเปิดช่องทางการสื่อข้อมูลใหม่สำหรับคุณ, ซึ่งพวกเราปรารถนาที่จะหลีกเลี่ยงข้อมูลข่าวสารผิดๆที่เผยแผ่ว่าเป็นความจริง. คุณยังคงต้องการที่จะรู้เนื่องจากมัน, แต่ผู้ใดก็ตามที่มีระดับความก้าวหน้าที่มีเหตุผล ควรมีลางสังหรณ์ที่สำคัญในขณะนี้เพื่อที่จะรู้ว่าอะไรควรจะยอมรับ. คุณได้ทำการตัดสินใจหลายครั้งที่มีพื้นฐานบนลางสังหรณ์, และนั่นคือหนทางที่ดีที่สุดที่จะก้าวหน้าในเวลาสำคัญ.

We wish you to start focusing more on the future and what it holds for you, rather than the turmoil resulting from the 3D changes. Naturally for many it is becoming an uncomfortable time, and more so for those who do not yet understand why it is happening. Whatever way you look at it there is so little time left that nothing unpleasant will have to be withstood for very long. So offset it by giving it as little of your attention as possible. Think New Age and all of the benefits that it will give you, and your release from the trials and tribulations of duality. Remind yourself that you are serving out your last life in the 3rd. dimension, and in future will have no death to anticipate or experience. It is you who will decide when you want to move on, and simply lay down your body and pass on to your next life, and that will be your choice.

พวกเราปรารถนาให้คุณเริ่มให้ความสนใจมากขึ้นเกี่ยวกับอนาคต และสิ่งที่มันเก็บไว้ให้คุณ, มากกว่าความวุ่นวายที่เป็นผลมาจากการเปลี่ยนแปลงจากมิติที่สาม. โดยปกติสำหรับผู้คนจำนวนมากมันกลายเป็นเวลาที่ไม่สะดวกสบาย, และมากกว่านั้นสำหรับผู้ที่ยังไม่เข้าใจว่าทำไมมันจึงเกิดขึ้น. หนทางใดก็ตามที่คุณมองมัน มีเวลาเหลือเล็กน้อยที่ไม่มีสิ่งใดที่ไม่พึงประสงค์จะยืนหยัดอยู่ได้นานนัก. ดังนั้นให้ลดมันด้วยการใส่ใจให้น้อยเท่าที่ทำได้. คิดถึงยุคใหม่และประโยชน์ทั้งหมดที่จะให้แก่คุณ, และปลดปล่อยตัวคุณจากร่องรอยและความยากแค้นของทวิภาวะ. เตือนตนเองว่าคุณกำลังรองรับชาติสุดท้ายของมิติที่สาม, และในอนาคตคุณจะไม่มีความตายให้รอคอยหรือมีประสบการณ์. มันคือคุณที่จะตัดสินใจเมื่อคุณต้องการจะก้าวต่อไป, และปล่อยร่างกายของคุณอย่างง่ายๆแล้วผ่านไปสู่ชีวิตใหม่ของคุณ, และนั่นจะเป็นทางเลือกของคุณ.

You will find that you eventually live a life where all is in abundance, and that everything is freely available so that no money changes hands. Because of your experience in your present dimension, one thing that will be difficult to comprehend is that virtually all of your time will be your own. However do not worry that you will not find enough to do, as there are far more opportunities in the higher dimensions than on Earth. In the back of your mind may also be a strong thought that you would like to serve others, and many groups and organizations exist for that purpose. The Universe is vast with millions of galaxies that include civilizations similar to your own, needing help to evolve.
    Nearer home, within your own galaxy many like yours are also present.

คุณจะพบว่าในที่สุดคุณยังมีชีวิตอยู่ในที่ๆทุกๆสิ่งอุดมสมบูรณ์, และทุกๆสิ่งมีให้อย่างฟรีๆ ดังนั้นเงินจึงไม่ได้เปลี่ยนมือ. เป็นเพราะประสบการณ์ของคุณในมิติปัจจุบันนี้, สิ่งหนึ่งที่เป็นการยากที่จะเข้าใจก็คือ เวลาเกือบทั้งหมดของคุณจะเป็นของคุณเอง. อย่างไรก็ตามไม่ต้องกังวลว่าคุณไม่พบมากพอที่จะทำ, ซึ่งมีโอกาสมากมายในมิติที่สูงกว่าบนโลก. ในเบื้องหลังของจิตใจของคุณอาจมีความคิดที่แข็งแกร่งที่คุณพึงพอใจที่จะรับใช้ผู้อื่น, และหลายกลุ่มและองค์การณ์ที่มีอยู่สำหรับวัตถุประสงค์นั้น. จักรวาลมีแกแลกซี่นับล้าน รวมถึงอารยะธรรมที่คล้ายกับคุณ, ที่ต้องการความช่วยเหลือในการวิวัฒนาการ.
    ใกล้บ้านเข้ามาอีกนิด, ภายในแกแลกซี่ของคุณเองมีคนจำนวนมากมายเหมือนคุณกำลังดำรงอยู่.

I am sure you are intrigued by our skin tight space outfits, that we "dress" ourselves in through the power of thought. If they get soiled or damaged the fabric as you may call it, can put it right through its own level of consciousness. Much is designed that way so it needs no attention from us. Indeed, our organic computers are so programmed that they are completely self functioning, and have greater levels of consciousness than we do. This is where you get to after 1000's years living in the higher dimensions. So believe us when we say that we can handle anything connected with your Ascension. All will proceed as planned, and continue well after Ascension as you benefit from the new energies. We have the priorities sorted out and will have them attended to in no time at all.

ผมมั่นใจว่าคุณจะทึ่งกับผิงหนังของพวกเราในชุดรัดรูป, ซึ่งพวกเราสวมใส่ตัวของพวกเราเองผ่านพลังอำนาจของความคิด. ถ้าหากเปรอะเปื้อนหรือเนื้อผ้าเสียหายอย่างที่คุณเรียก, สามารถทำให้มันเรียบร้อยด้วยระดับความตระหนักรู้ของคุณเอง. จำนวนมากที่ออกแบบในหนทางที่ไม่จำเป็นต้องได้รับการเอาใจใส่จากพวกเรา. อันที่จริง, คอมพิวเตอร์ที่มีชีวิตของพวกเราก็ได้รับการโปรแกรมที่มันสามารถทำงานด้วยตัวมันเองอย่างสมบูรณ์, และมีระดับความตระหนักรู้มากกว่าพวกเรา. คุณจะได้รับสิ่งนี้หลังจากคุณมีชีวิต 1,000 ปีในมิติที่สูงกว่า. ดังนั้นให้เชื่อพวกเรา เมื่อพวกเราพูดว่าพวกเราสามารถจัดการสิ่งใดๆก็ตาม ที่เชื่อมโยงกับการยกระดับของคุณ. ทุกๆสิ่งจะก้าวหน้าไปตามแผน, และยังคงไปได้ดีหลังจากยกระดับ ซึ่งคุณจะได้รับประโยชน์จากพลังงานใหม่. พวกเรามีลำดับความสำคัญ และจะให้พวกเขาเข้าร่วมโดยไม่มีกำหนดเวลาแต่ประการใด.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and leave you with love beaming out to you all.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, และจะลาคุณด้วยความรักที่ส่องสว่างมาสู่คุณทุกคน.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey

7. mead

mead เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    16 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +62,425

มาต้อนรับผู้นำโลกที่จะมีบทบาทสำคัญในโลกยุคทองหน่อยครับ
    ใน VDO ชุดนี้โอบาม่าเขาพูดถึงเทศกาลแห่งแสงสว่างเอาไว้ด้วย
    เป็นวิสัยทัศน์ที่มีจุดมุ่งหมายชัดเจนแห่งอนาคตน่ะครับ

หากต่างมิติเค้าลงมาติดต่อและเปิดเผยตัวอย่างชัดเจนบนท้องฟ้าและภาคพื้นดินได้เมื่อไหร่
    เชื่อว่าน่าจะช่วยกดดันผู้นำโลกและผู้นำนานาชาติให้เปลี่ยนแปลงตามด้วยความยินยอม
    ไปสู่ความสงบสุข ความรักและความอุดมสมบูรณ์ได้ไม่ยากเกินไปนะครับ​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuiAW_6XKVM"]President Obama's Diwali Message - YouTube[/ame]

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 18 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  8. Kulnavit

Kulnavit สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 เมษายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +2
    เรปด้านบน
    อยากให้แปลจังเลยครับ :)

9. mead

mead เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    16 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +62,425
    ขอบคุณที่แปลให้อ่านนะครับคุณสันโดษ
    อยากบอกว่าแอบตามไปฟังที่บ้าน Lightworker อยู่เหมือนกัน
    ได้ยินว่าพบ IFO สี่เหลี่ยมที่เค้าผ่านมาเยี่ยมด้วย เล่าให้เพื่อนๆฟังหน่อยนะครับ

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 18 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  10. Mr empty

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374
    (ตอนต่อจากข้อความที่ 6396 หน้าที่ 320)

Trip to the Mothership Part XII

By Suzanne Lie – November 11, 2012
    http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/

Mytre Meets Kepier 1

Where we left off:
    I followed the Arcturian to the main Entry Area and saw a lovely Being of unknown gender and planetary origin. The Arcturian responded to my unspoken question by telepathically saying, “She/It is a hybrid of Human and Arcturian whose name is Kepier.”

ผมตามชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนไปสู่พื้นที่เยี่ยมชมหลัก และเห็นรูปธรรมที่น่ารักไม่รู้ว่าเป็นเพศใดและมาจากดาวไหน. ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนตอบคำถามที่ไม่ได้ถามของผมด้วยการพูดทางโทรจิตว่า, “เธอ/มันเป็นลูกผสมของมนุษย์และชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนชื่อว่า Kepier”.

MYTRE CONTINUES HIS STORY:

As soon as my eyes met Kepier’s I felt as though we knew each other in a very deep way. However, as I quickly searched my memory, I found no memory to match my feelings. I decided to let my first impressions go, as I was concerned I was not giving her enough of my attention. I say “her” as Kepier seemed to be more her than him or it, as I referred to the Arcturian.

เมื่อผมได้สบตากับ Kepier ผมรู้สึกเหมือนกับว่าพวกเรารู้จักกันอยู่ลึกๆ. อย่างไรก็ตาม, เมื่อผมค้นหาในความทรงจำของผมอย่างรวดเร็ว, ผมพบว่าไม่มีความทรงจำไหนที่เข้ากันได้กับความรู้สึกนี้. ผมตัดสินใจปล่อยให้ความประทับใจครั้งแรกดำเนินต่อไป, ซึ่งผมสังเกตว่าผมไม่ได้ให้ความสนใจต่อเธอมากพอ. ผมพูดว่า “เธอ” เพราะว่า Kepier ดูเหมือนจะคล้ายกับเธอมากกว่าจะคล้ายกับเขาหรือมัน, ผมหมายถึงชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยน.

Kepier looked at me with a similar look of recognition, but also said nothing. The Arcturian introduced us, and then quickly left to attend to other business. After a moment of discomfort, I finally admitted to Kepier that she seemed to be very familiar and asked if we had ever met. She smiled in a knowing way and said, “Not recently.”

Kepier มองผมด้วยสายตาปกติของการยอมรับ, แต่ก็ยังคงไม่พูดอะไร. ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนแนะนำพวกเราให้รู้จักกัน, และหลังจากนั้นก็จากไปอย่างรวดเร็วเพื่อไปทำงานอื่น. หลังจากผ่านช่วงของความไม่คุ้นเคย, ในที่สุดผมก็ยอมรับว่า Kepier ดูเหมือนมีความคุ้นเคยมาก และถามว่าเราเคยพบกันที่ไหนมาก่อนหรือเปล่า. เธอตอบอย่างรู้ทางและพูดว่า, “เมื่อเร็วๆนี้ไม่”.

Kepier changed the subject before I could question her response and said that she was quite anxious to see the Ship. As I led the way to the Main Corridor, she told me about her service on the Arcturian Starship Athena. When I took her to the Visitors Section she said, “I think the Arcturian wanted me to have a Multidimensional Tour of the Ship.”

Kepier เปลี่ยนไปพูดเรื่องอื่นก่อนที่ผมจะถามคำถามเธอตอบและถามว่า เธอค่อนข้างเป็นห่วงในการเห็นยาน. ซึ่งผมถูกนำทางไปสู่อุโมงค์หลัก, เธอบอกผมเกี่ยวกับหน้าที่ของเธอบนยานของอาร์คทูเรี่ยนที่ชื่ออาเธน่า. เมื่อผมนำเธอมาที่ส่วนของผู้มาเยือนเธอพูดว่า, “ฉันคิดว่าชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนต้องการให้ฉันมาท่องยานหลากมิติ”.

I was surprised that Kepier knew about the multidimensional component of the Mothership. I was also honored that the Arcturian had chosen me to be the Guide for this obviously well informed visitor.

ผมรู้สึกประหลาดใจที่ Kepier รู้เกี่ยวกับองค์ประกอบหลากมิติของยานแม่. ผมก็เคารพชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนเช่นกัน ที่เลือกผมมาเป็นไกด์ให้กับผู้มาเยือนที่ค่อนข้างรู้ดี.

“I am not just a visitor. I will be serving here,” I heard in my heart. When I looked at her with a questioning expression on my face she smiled. “Yes, we are telepathically linked,” she said with her voice.

“ฉันไม่ได้เป็นผู้มาเยือน. ฉันเป็นผู้ให้บริการของที่นี่”, ผมได้ยินในใจของผม. เมื่อผมมองไปที่เธอด้วยการแสดงออกถึงคำถามบนใบหน้า เธอยิ้ม. “ใช่, พวกเราเชื่อมโยงกันทางโทรจิต”, เธอตอบด้วยเสียงของเธอ.

I could see that this guided tour would be much more than I expected. I have to admit that I did not respond to her comment about our telepathic link, as I needed a few moments to pull my thoughts together.

ผมเห็นว่าการนำเที่ยวครั้งนี้อาจจะมีอะไรที่เกินคาดก็ได้. ผมยอมที่จะไม่ตอบเธอเกี่ยวกับการเชื่อมโยงทางโทรจิต, ซึ่งผมต้องการเวลาซักครู่เพื่อดึงความคิดของผมไปด้วยกัน.

Finally, I said, in a too formal voice, “Would you prefer to speak with voice or telepathy. I know it would be beneficial for me to practice my telepathic communication. I have only communicated in that manner with my Arcturian friend.”

ในที่สุด, ผมพูดด้วยนำเสียงที่เป็นทางการมาก, “คุณชอบที่จะพูดด้วยเสียงหรือพูดด้วยโทรจิต”. ผมรู้ว่ามันอาจจะเป็นประโยชน์สำหรับผมที่จะฝึกฝนการสื่อสารทางโทรจิต. ผมสื่อสารในหนทางนี้เฉพาะกับเพื่อนชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนเท่านั้น.

“Yes, the Arcturians are grand friends, aren’t they,” she spoke telepathically, “I would enjoy the practice of telepathic communication myself. I am a counselor on the Starship Athena and find telepathy quite useful.

“ใช่, ขาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนเป็นเพื่อนที่ยิ่งใหญ่ ใช่มั้ย”, เธอพูดทางโทรจิต, ฉันควรสนุกกับการฝึกการสื่อสารทางโทรจิตด้วยตัวฉันเอง. ฉันเป็นผู้ให้คำปรึกษาบนยานอาเธน่า และพบว่าโทรจิตค่อนข้างมีประโยชน์.

Actually, I was a counselor. I am not sure yet what my duties will be here. However, I believe that we, that is you and I, are meant to be part of the Landing Party to assist a planet on the verge of Ascension.”

ที่จริง, ฉันเป็นผู้ให้คำปรึกษา. ฉันไม่แน่ใจว่ามันเป็นหน้าที่อะไรของฉันที่ต้องอยู่ที่นี่. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ฉันเชื่อว่าพวกเรา, นั่นคือคุณกับฉัน, ซึ่งหมายถึงการเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของการลงจอด เพื่อช่วยเหลือดาวเคราะห์บนปากทางแห่งการยกระดับ.

With such joy that I forgot the telepathy I said, “Oh, do you mean my planet in the Pleiades System?”

ด้วยความดีใจผมจึงลืมโทรจิตแล้วพูดออกไป, “โอ, คุณหมายถึงดาวเคราะห์ของผมระบบดาวพลีอาเดี้ยน?”

“Oh, no,” Kepier also spoke with her voice, “that occurred long, long ago.”

“โอ, ไม่”, Kepier พูดด้วยเสียงของเธอเช่นกัน, “นั่นมันเกิดขึ้นนานแสนนานมาแล้ว”.

“I don’t understand. Allow me to take you to one of my favorite places on the Ship where we can talk. It appears that you are to be my Guide, as well.”

“ผมไม่เข้าใจ. อนุญาตให้ผมพาคุณไปสถานที่หนึ่งที่ผมชอบบนยาน ที่ๆพวกเราจะพูดกัน. มันดูเหมือนว่าคุณก็เป็นไกด์ของผมได้เช่นเดียวกัน”.

Of course, I took her to my special holosuite and set it for my Nature Program. We sat down on small wooden chairs next to the waterfall and looked out over the nearby cliff. Before us was the landscape of a world that I had never seen, but that had been haunting my imagination.

แน่นอน, ผมพาเธอมาที่ชุดสามมิติและตั้งค่าให้มันไปที่ธรรมชาติของผม. พวกเรานั่งที่เก้าอี้ไม้ตัวเล็กๆถัดไปจากน้ำตกและมองออกไปเหนือหน้าผาใกล้ๆกัน. เบื้องหน้าของพวกเราคือทิวทัศน์ของโลกที่ผมไม่เคยเห็น, แต่นั่นก็ซึมสิงอยู่ในจินตนาการของผม.

As soon as we sat down, Kepier said with a reverence in her voice, “Oh my, this is Earth.”

ทันทีที่พวกเรานั่นลง, Kepier กล่าวด้วยความเกรงขามในน้ำเสียง, “โอ นี่คือโลก”.

“Earth!” I said, “Where is that? Also, when is that? It appears that you and I have been living on different time streams. It also appears that I am to adjust to your time stream.”

“โลก!” ผมพูด “ที่นั่นที่ไหน?” “เมื่อไหร่?” มันดูเหมือนว่าคุณกำลังอยู่ในกระแสเวลาคนละเส้นกันกับผม. มันดูเหมือนว่าผมต้องปรับเวลาให้เข้ากับเวลาของคุณ.

“Yes,” Kepier responded. “The many streams of time can be quite confusing. However, I am noticing that all of the time lines seem to merge here in the Mothership. Is that because it is fifth dimensional?”

“ใช่”, Kepier ตอบ. “การมีหลายเส้นเวลาสามารถทำให้สับสนได้. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ฉันสังเกตว่าเส้นเวลาทุกๆเส้นดูเหมือนจะรวมกันที่นี่ในยานแม่. เป็นเพราะว่ามันเป็นมิติที่ห้าหรือเปล่า?”

“I think it is the total multidimensional quality of this Ship that creates the convergence of ALL timelines. The Arcturian told me about this time convergence, but I did not put it together with my life until just now. Of course, the Arcturian would, once again, offer me a lesson in the form of an experience,” I answered.

“ผมคิดว่าคุณสมบัติหลากมิติโดยสมบูรณ์ของยานได้สร้างการรวมกันของเส้นเวลาทั้งหมด. ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนบอกผมเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้ การรวมกันของเวลา, แต่ผมไม่สามารถนำมันเข้ามารวมกับชีวิตของผมได้จนกระทั่งบัดนี้. แน่นอน, ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนทำได้, เป็นอีกครั้งหนึ่งที่เขาให้บทเรียนกับผมในรูปของประสบการณ์”, ผมตอบ.

“But, before we continue Kepier, could you tell me about the ascension of my home world?”

“แต่, ก่อนที่พวกเราจะไปต่อ Kepier, คุณบอกผมเกี่ยวกับการยกระดับของดาวบ้านเกิดของผมได้มั้ย?”

“Yes Mytre, it ascended long ago. In fact, you were there with Mytria and your lovely daughter. The ascension of your planet was known around the Galaxy. You have not yet opened that file in your multidimensional consciousness as it would interrupt your current flow of reality.”

“ได้ Mytre, มันได้ยกระดับไปนานแล้ว. อันที่จริง, คุณก็อยู่ที่นั่นกับ Mytria และลูกสาวที่น่ารักของคุณ. การยกระดับของดาวคุณเป็นที่รู้กันไปทั่วแกแลกซี่. คุณยังไม่ได้เปิดแฟ้มข้อมูลนั้นในความตระหนักรู้หลากมิติของคุณ ซึ่งมันอาจจะกระแสธารของความเป็นจริงในขณะนี้ของคุณถูกรบกวน”.

“But, I have been haunted with guilt that I did not help my people. How could I forget that?”

“แต่, ผมถูกหลอกหลอนด้วยความรู้สึกผิดที่ผมไม่ได้ช่วยประชาชนของผม. ผมลืมมันได้อย่างไร?”

“You did not forget it. It has not happened yet within your Knowing. Even though the ascension of your Pleiadian reality occurred long before the ascension of Earth, you were brought here to assist with the ascension of Earth because of what you leaned on your home world.”

“คุณไม่ได้ลืมมัน. มันยังไม่ได้เกิดขึ้นภายในความรู้ของคุณ. แม้ว่าการยกระดับของความเป็นจริงของดาวพลีอาเดี้ยนของคุณได้เกิดขึ้นนานมาแล้ว ก่อนการยกระดับของโลก, คุณถูกนำมาที่นี่เพื่อช่วยเหลือในการยกระดับของโลก เพราะการที่คุณอาศัยอยู่บนโลกของคุณ”.

“How can I use what I learned on my Homeworld when I don’t remember it?”

“ผมจะนำความรู้ที่ผมเรียนรู้มาในโลกของผมมาใช้ได้อย่างไร ในเมื่อผมจำมันไม่ได้?”

“Because for you, you must complete this Mission in order to remember how to ascend your own world.” Kepier continued in response to my look of puzzlement, “Yes, I too have difficulty understanding the nature of timeless time.”

“เพราะว่ามันสำหรับคุณ, คุณต้องทำภารกิจนี้ให้สำเร็จเพื่อที่จะจำวิธีการยกระดับของโลกคุณ”. Kepier ตอบต่อท่าทางที่ดูเหมือนงงงวยของผม, “ใช่, ฉันก็เหมือนกันมีความยุ่งยากในการเข้าใจธรรมชาติของเวลาที่ไม่มีเวลา”.

“However, it is much easier to see the matrix of timelines within another than it is to see it within yourself. I think that is part of the reason why we have been put together. That and because we are both part of the Landing Party.”

“อย่างไรก็ตาม, มันจะง่ายขึ้นที่จะเห็นเมตริกซ์ของเส้นเวลาภายในผู้อื่น มากกว่าจะเห็นมันภายในตัวของคุณเอง. ฉันคิดว่านั่นคือส่วนหนึ่งของเหตุผลที่ทำไมพวกเราจึงถูกนำมาอยู่ด้วยกัน. นั่นและเพราะว่าพวกเราทั้งคู่เป็นส่วนหนึ่งของการฉลองการลงจอด”.

I had no response to her second mention of being on a Landing Party. First, I had to digest the information about the ascension of my home world. Also, the mention of Mytria and Alycia sent me into a wave of reverie. I had not realized how much I had pushed my longing for my beloved family away from my heart.

ผมไม่มีคำตอบต่อการกล่าวอ้างครั้งที่สองของเธอ เรื่องการฉลองการลงจอด. อันดับแรก, ผมต้องแยกแยะข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับการยกระดับของโลกบ้านเกิดของผม. เช่นกัน, ข้ออ้างที่ว่า Mytria และ Alycia ส่งผมเข้าสู่คลื่นของความฝัน. ผมไม่ได้รู้เลยว่านานเท่าไหร่แล้วที่ครอบครัวอันเป็นที่รักของผมได้ห่างไกลจากหัวใจของผม.

As we each became involved in our own lives, my nightly astral meetings with Alycia had become less and less. Also, I had not contacted Mytria since she entered the Core of the Mother. Realizing that I was on a totally different time stream than my beloved ones made me miss them even more.

เมื่อพวกเราแต่ละคนเข้ามาเกี่ยวข้องในชีวิตของพวกเราเอง, การพบกันในความฝันกับ Alycia ค่อยๆน้อยลงน้อยลง. เช่นกัน, ผมไม่สามารถติดต่อกับ Mytria ตั้งแต่เธอเข้าสู่ใจกลางของโลก. ด้วยความตระหนักรู้ว่าผมอยู่คนละกระแสเวลากับคนที่ผมรักอย่างสมบูรณ์ ทำให้ผมแยกห่างจากพวกเขามากขึ้น.

On the other hand, was another version of my self also with them in that timeline? That thought brought me such comfort that I did not want to explore it further in case it was incorrect. Therefore, I allowed the concept of our living together to settle into my High Heart.

ในอีกด้านหนึ่ง, ตัวตนอีกคนหนึ่งของผมยังอยู่กับพวกเขาในเส้นเวลานั้น? ความคิดนั้นทำให้ผมรู้สึกสบาย ซึ่งผมไม่ได้ต้องการสำรวจมันให้มากกว่านี้เพราะว่ามันไม่ถูกต้อง. ดังนั้น, ผมจึงอนุญาตให้หลักการของการใช้ชีวิตร่วมกันของพวกเรา ตั้งอยู่ในหัวใจระดับสูงของผมได้.

The Arcturian had told me that anything that we stored in our High Hearts would be infinitely accessible to our multidimensional consciousness. Therefore, I relaxed into my small wooden chair and felt the time stream of our togetherness take root in my High Heart. As I did so, I felt a warm presence in my heart where they had once been longing and regret.

ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนบอกผมว่า สิ่งใดๆที่เก็บไว้ในหัวใจระดับสูงจะสามารถเข้าถึงได้อย่างไม่รู้จบในความตระหนักรู้หลากมิติของเรา. ดังนั้น, ผมจึงผ่อนคลายในเก้าอี้ไม้และรู้สึกถึงกระแสเวลาของการอยู่ด้วยกันของพวกเราที่มีต้นกำเนิดมาจากภายในหัวใจระดับสูงของผม. เมื่อผมทำอย่างนั้น, ผมรู้สึกถึงการแสดงออกที่อบอุ่นในหัวใจของผม ที่ครั้งหนึ่งเคยเป็นความโหยหาและความเสียใจ.

As the setting of the Sun shot rays of red/gold light into my being, this healing slowly spread through my body. Simultaneously, I felt a peace and calm move into Kepier, which seemed to be healing some wound of which I was unaware.

เมื่อพระอาทิตย์ส่องแสงรังสี สีแดง/ทอง เข้าสู่ชีวิตของผม, สิ่งนี้ได้รับการฟื้นฟูอย่างช้าๆ กระจายผ่านร่างกายของผม. พร้อมกับ, ผมรู้สึกถึงความสงบและสันติเคลื่อนที่เข้าสู่ Kepier, ซึ่งดูเหมือนจะเยียวยาบาดแผลของสิ่งที่ผมไม่รู้.

With a feeling of deep camaraderie, we simultaneously took deep breaths and focused on the simple pleasure of watching a sunset. As our environment grew darker, we relaxed more and more into the Knowing of the Unknown. Within the same moment we both thought,

ด้วยความรู้สึกลึกๆของความไว้วางใจซึ่งกันและกัน, พวกเราหายใจลึกๆพร้อมๆกันและเพ่งความใส่ใจไปที่ความพึงพอใจที่เรียบง่าย ของการดูพระอาทิตย์ตก. เมื่อบรรยากาศค่อยๆมืดลง, พวกเราผ่อนคลายมากขึ้นมากขึ้น เข้าสู่ความรู้ในสิ่งที่ไม่รู้. ภายในชั่วขณะเดียวกันของความคิดของพวกเราทั้งคู่.

“As I live in the NOW, I Flow with the ONE.”

“เมื่อผมมีชีวิตอยู่ในขณะนี้, ผมจะไหลไปตามกระแสของความเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกัน”.

On the distant planet of Earth, millions went about their daily life with NO concept of the immense change that was occurring in a frequency of reality just beyond their perception. Paying bills, getting the kids to school, caring for an elderly parent, going to work, having fun and finding love filled their reality. They were free of the immense burden of Planetary Ascension.

บนหนทางของดาวโลก, ผู้คนนับล้านดำเนินไปเกี่ยวกับชีวิตประจำวันของพวกเขา โดยไม่มีหลักการของการเปลี่ยนแปลงอย่างยิ่งใหญ่ ที่เกิดขึ้นในความถี่ของความเป็นจริง ซึ่งไกลเกินกว่าการรับรู้ของพวกเขา. ชำระบิล, พาเด็กๆไปโรงเรียน, ดูแลพ่อแม่, ไปทำงาน, มีความสุข และค้นหาความรักเพื่อเติมเต็มความเป็นจริงของพวกเขา. พวกเขาเป็นอิสระจากภาระอันยิ่งใหญ่ของการยกระดับของดาวเคราะห์.

They wanted it that way; they did not want to know. They wanted to DO life. Nothing in their reality guided them to even imagine that the Planet was a living being. Nothing in their reality led them to even consider that their life was multidimensional or that they had higher frequency versions of their SELF. Some went to Church and others did not. Either way, Spirit and Religion were the same thing to them and God lived far off in Heaven.

พวกเขาต้องการให้มันเป็นอย่างนั้น, พวกเขาไม่ได้ต้องการรู้. พวกเขาต้องการทำชีวิตของพวกเขา. ไม่มีสิ่งใดในความเป็นจริงของพวกเขา ที่นำทางพวกเขาไปแม้แต่จะจินตนาการว่าดาวเคราะห์เป็นสิ่งมีชีวิต. ไม่มีสิ่งใดในความเป็นจริงของพวกเขา ที่จะชักชวนพวกเขาให้แม้แต่จะพิจารณาว่าชีวิตของพวกเขาเป็นชีวิตหลากมิติ หรือว่าพวกเขามีตัวตนมิติที่สูงกว่าของพวกเขา. บางคนไปโบสถ์บางคนก็ไม่. ทั้งสองพวกคิดว่า วิญญาณและศาสนาคือสิ่งเดียวกัน และพระเจ้าอาศัยอยู่บนสวรรค์.

They felt safe living within a familiar reality that had existed for many millennia. They were too busy to ponder something that was different from all that they had known. Some of these people were loving and kind. Others were fearful and mean. These two groups were locked in the Game of Polarity, totally oblivious to even a possibility that their lives could undergo a quantum change.

พวกเขารู้สึกปลอดภัยเมื่อใช้ชีวิตอยู่ภายในความเป็นจริงที่คุ้นเคย ซึ่งดำรงอยู่มาเป็นเวลาหลายพันปี. พวกเขายุ่งเกินไปที่จะไตร่ตรองในสิ่งที่แตกต่างจากทุกๆสิ่งที่พวกเขารู้. พวกเขาบางคนเป็นคนน่ารักและมีความกรุณา. ที่เหลือเป็นพวกขี้กลัวและถ่อยทราม. ทั้งสองกลุ่มนี้ถูกกักขังอยู่ในเกมของความเป็นขั้ว, ทั้งหมดลบเลือนไปแม้แต่ความเป็นไปได้ของการเปลี่ยนแปลงในระดับควอนตัมที่ชีวิตของพวกเขาดำเนินไป.

Therefore, in some time stream, their lives would continue the same as always. The possible reality of ascension would move into their world like a low cloud or a vivid dream, and they would never notice it. The skies would fill with unidentified objects, and they would never notice. They were NOT complete with the 3D Game of Polarity and Separation.

ดังนั้น, ในบางกระแสเวลา, ชีวิตของพวกเขาก็จะยังคงเป็นอย่างเช่นเคย. ความเป็นไปได้ของความเป็นจริงของการยกระดับ จะเคลื่อนที่เข้าสู่โลกของพวกเขาคล้ายกับเมฆมาปกคลุมหรือความฝันที่สวยงาม, และพวกเขาไม่เคยสังเกตมัน. พวกเขาไม่ได้ทำเกมมิติที่สามของความเป็นขั้วและการแบ่งแยกให้สำเร็จ.

They did not want to know, change or alter their perception of reality. For them, the Game would continue. They do not know that they are the creators of their reality. Since they were unwilling to allow a new concept into their awareness, they would continue to live life in the same manner as they had always lived it.

พวกเขาไม่ต้องการรู้เกี่ยวกับการเปลี่ยนแปลงหรือปรับเปลี่ยนการรับรู้ความเป็นจริงของพวกเขา. สำหรับพวกเขา, เกมยังคงดำเนินต่อไป. พวกเขาไม่รู้ว่าพวกเขาคือผู้สร้างความเป็นจริงของพวกเขา. เนื่องจากพวกเขาไม่ปรารถนาที่จะอนุญาตให้หลักการใหม่เข้ามาสู่การรับรู้ของพวกเขา, พวกเขาจึงยังคงใช้ชีวิตในหนทางเดิมๆ ที่พวกเขาใช้ชีวิตอยู่เสมอมา.

On the other hand, there were some who wanted to live life in a new fashion. In fact, some had prepared for this shift in reality for many incarnations. They somehow found a way to connect with their Multidimensional SELF and were ready and willing to return to their Higher Expression of SELF. However, would they be willing to release the illusion of TIME?

ในอีกด้านหนึ่ง, มีบางคนที่ต้องการใช้ชีวิตในแบบใหม่. อันที่จริง, บางคนได้เตรียมพร้อมสำหรับการยกระดับนี้ในความเป็นจริงมาเป็นเวลาหลายชาติ. บางทีพวกเขาจะค้นพบหนทางที่จะเชื่อมต่อกับตัวตนหลากมิติของพวกเขาแล้ว และมีความพร้อมและปรารถนาที่จะกลับคืนสู่การแสดงออกของตัวตนระดับสูงของพวกเขา. อย่างไรก็ตาม, พวกเขาปรารถนาที่จะปลดปล่อยมายาการของเวลาหรือเปล่า?

(ตอนต่อไปข้อความที่ 6407 หน้าที่ 321)

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 21 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  11. Mr empty

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374

SaLuSa, November 19, 2012

To think that after preparing yourselves over some years in readiness for Ascension, that time is virtually upon you. Suddenly what you have dreamt of has approached near enough for you to get a feel of what it is like to experience the higher energies. Once experienced it is never forgotten as it is an ecstatic feeling of utter joy and happiness, peace and contentment. Imagine being in that state of bliss as normal from one day to another, and free of the lower emotions. It is your true way of living and why those of you who are ready will move out of duality. Some of you have always felt that something was missing from your lives, and now you have found out what it is.

เมื่อคิดถึงเวลาที่ หลังจากคุณเตรียมตัวมาหลายปีในความพร้อมสำหรับการยกระดับ, นั่นเป็นเวลาที่ขึ้นอยู่กับคุณอย่างแท้จริง. ทันใดนั้นสิ่งที่คุณฝันถึงก็เข้ามาใกล้มากพอสำหรับคุณ ที่จะรู้สึกในสิ่งที่คล้ายจะเป็นประสบการณ์ของพลังงานระดับสูง. เมื่อมีประสบการณ์แล้วมันจะไม่ลืม ซึ่งมันเป็นความรู้สึกที่ยอดเยี่ยมของที่สุดของความสุขและความเบิกบาน, สันติภาพและความพึงพอใจ. จินตนาการถึงการอยู่ในสภาพของความสุขเป็นรูปแบบปกติของแต่ละวัน, และเป็นอิสระจากอารมณ์ระดับต่ำ. มันเป็นหนทางที่แท้จริงของชีวิต และเหตุผลที่พวกคุณผู้มีความพร้อมจะออกจากทวิภาวะ. พวกคุณบางคนรู้สึกอยู่เสมอว่ามีบางสิ่งหายไปจากชีวิต, และขณะนี้คุณได้ค้นพบสิ่งนั้น.

We realise that these changes are creeping up on people that still have no idea what is coming. They may still suddenly awaken as the energies are causing a stirring within, and a new level of consciousness. The question is whether they are able to throw off the lower energies, that will otherwise impede their progress. For some the transition is asking too much because they have become reliant upon them in their everyday life. It is not easy to convey the advantages gained by lifting yourselves up, and yet they will always be remembered. Words are sometimes inadequate to describe life when it is based upon the harmony and balance that the higher energies bring to you. It is all bound together by what you call "love" which permeates the whole Universe, and in essence it is all there is.

พวกเรารู้ว่าการเปลี่ยนแปลงเหล่านี้กำลังคืบคลานเข้าสู่ประชาชนที่ยังคงไม่มีความคิดเกี่ยวกับสิ่งที่กำลังมาถึง. พวกเขาอาจจะตื่นขึ้นในทันทีทันใด ซึ่งพลังงานปลุกให้ตื่นขึ้นจากภายใน, และระดับของความตระหนักรู้ใหม่. ปัญหาก็คือพวกเขาจะสามารถสลัดทิ้งพลังงานระดับต่ำได้หรือไม่, สิ่งนั้นจะขัดขวางความก้าวหน้าของพวกเขา. เนื่องจากการเปลี่ยนแปลงบางอย่างมีคำถามเป็นอันมาก เพราะว่าพวกเขาต้องพึ่งพามันในชีวิตประจำวันของพวกเขา. มันไม่ใช่เรื่องง่ายที่จะอธิบายประโยชน์ที่ได้รับจากการยกระดับตนเองขึ้น, และพวกเราก็ได้รับการจดจำอยู่เสมอ. คำพูดบางครั้งไม่มีความเหมาะสมที่จะอธิบายชีวิต เมื่อมันมีพื้นฐานอยู่บนความสอดคล้องกันและความสมดุลที่พลังงานระดับสูงนำมาสู่คุณ. ทั้งหมดผูกพันอยู่ด้วยกันโดยสิ่งที่เรียกว่า “ความรัก” ที่ถักทอจักรวาลทั้งหมด, และในสาระสำคัญมันเป็นทั้งหมดที่มี.

Little by little we have conveyed to you what it will be like when you take your place in the higher dimensions. It is a totally different quality of life that is so much better than what you are experiencing now. So much so, that you will wonder how you managed to survive in such a low vibration. It is all credit to your resilience and determination to overcome the obstacles that have confronted you. The problem has been that you were led to believe that what you experienced was a perfectly normal life, and the opportunity to improve it was denied you. The dark cabal kept you in a permanent state of need, and were thus able to keep you enslaved and reliant upon them for all things. However, with your constantly growing levels of consciousness, you woke up to how you were being exploited and fought for your freedom.

ทีละเล็กทีละน้อยพวกเราได้อธิบายคุณ ว่ามันจะคล้ายกับเมื่อคุณเข้าสู่มิติระดับสูง. คุณภาพของชีวิตจะแตกต่างอย่างเต็มที่ซึ่งมันดีกว่าที่คุณประสบอยู่ในตอนนี้. ยิ่งกว่านั้น คุณจะสงสัยว่าคุณจะจัดการเพื่อให้อยู่รอดได้อย่างไรในระดับความถี่ต่ำ. ทั้งหมดเป็นความดีความชอบของความยืดหยุ่นและความมุ่งมั่นของคุณ ที่จะเอาชนะอุปสรรคที่เผชิญหน้ากับคุณ. ปัญหาก็คือคุณถูกทำให้เชื่อว่าสิ่งที่คุณประสบเป็นเรื่องปกติอย่างสมบูรณ์, และโอกาสที่จะปรับปรุงมันให้ดีขึ้นได้รับการปฏิเสธ. ฝ่ายมืดเก็บคุณอยู่ในสถานะที่ถาวรของความต้องการ, และสามารถเก็บคุณไว้เป็นทาสและต้องพึ่งพาพวกเขาในทุกๆสิ่ง. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ด้วยความตระหนักรู้ของคุณที่เติบโตอย่างคงที่, คุณได้ตื่นขึ้นสู่วิธีที่ใช้ประโยชน์และต่อสู้เพื่ออิสรภาพของคุณ.

In a relatively short time compared to how long you have been in duality, you found your voice and determination to claim back your sovereignty. Naturally you have had immense support from the other side of the veil, but you attracted it by your positive approach to the task ahead. Plus the fact that the plan for your upliftment was already in place. At different times so many civilisations from the Galactic Federation of Light have come to your aid, particularly in the last 100 years. Although you were destined to succeed, the manner in which you did so was entirely up to you. In fact, you have done so well you have lessened the impact of what would otherwise have been a very traumatic year. Many predictions have fallen by the wayside because you have raised the vibrations to a point where they have become unnecessary. In a year when there could well have been so much more seismic activity, it has not been exceptional at all.

ในช่วงระยะเลาอันสั้นเมื่อเปรียบเทียบกับเวลาที่คุณอยู่ในทวิภาวะ, คุณค้นพบว่าเสียงของคุณและการตัดสินใจในการเรียกร้องอธิปไตยของคุณกลับคืน. โดยปกติคุณได้รับการสนับสนุนอย่างมากจากอีกด้านหนึ่งของผนัง, แต่คุณดึงดูดมันเข้ามาด้วยความเป็นบวกของคุณเพื่อให้งานคืบหน้า. รวมกับความจริงที่ว่าแผนสำหรับการยกระดับของคุณได้วางไว้แล้ว. ณ เวลาที่แตกต่างกับอารยะธรรมที่แตกต่างกันจากสมาพันธ์แกแลกติคแห่งแสงสว่างได้มาเพื่อช่วยเหลือคุณ, โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งเมื่อ 100 ปีก่อน. แม้ว่าคุณถูกกำหนดให้ประสบความสำเร็จ, ในทางปฏิบัติมันขึ้นอยู่กับคุณ. อันที่จริง, คุณทำได้ดีในการลดผลกระทบของสิ่งที่มิฉะนั้นจะเป็นปีแห่งบาดแผลจำนวนมาก. คำทำนายทั้งหลายได้ตกไปอยู่ข้างทางเพราะว่าคุณได้ยกระดับความถี่ไปถึงจุดที่มันกลายเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่มีความจำเป็น. ในปีที่อาจมีกิจกรรมเกี่ยวกับแผ่นดินไหวจำนวนมาก, มันไม่ได้รับการยกเว้นใดๆ.

You are Galactic Beings in the making and will soon live your lives as we do, with all the creature comforts that you could possibly need. At present you spend so much time travelling around, and it is a wonder you ever get anything done. That is an important area that we are already equipped to deal with. Changes cannot occur overnight, but getting you mobile is a priority so that you experience a much more easy life. There are modes of advanced transport that will cover your different needs, from your daily personal trips to craft that can leave Earth for other planets. Eventually you will have a computerised system that operates totally automatic and driverless for your land travels. Needless to say, they will be totally pollution free and operate on free energy.

คุณคือรูปธรรมแกแลกติกในการสร้าง และจะใช้ชีวิตอย่างที่พวกเราทำในไม่ช้า, ด้วยทุกสิ่งที่สะดวกสบายที่คุณอาจต้องการ. ในปัจจุบันคุณใช้เวลามากมายในการเดินทาง และมันไม่น่าแปลกใจว่าคุณเคยทำสิ่งใดได้อย่างไร. นั่นเป็นเรื่องสำคัญที่พวกเรามีเครื่องมือในการจัดการอยู่แล้ว. การเปลี่ยนแปลงไม่ได้เกิดขึ้นในชั่วข้ามคืน, แต่การที่คุณถือเป็นเรื่องสำคัญจะทำให้คุณได้สัมผัสกับชีวิตที่ง่ายมากขึ้น. มีการขนส่งที่ก้าวหน้าที่จะครอบคลุมความต้องการต่างๆของคุณ, จากการเดินทางในชีวิตประจำวันไปเป็นยานที่สามารถออกจากโลกไปยังดาวอื่น. ในที่สุดคุณจะมีระบบคอมพิวเตอร์ที่ปฏิบัติการโดยอัตโนมัติโดยสมบูรณ์ และการเดินทางบนแผ่นดินโดยปราศจากคนขับ. ไม่จำเป็นต้องพูด, มันปราศจากมลภาวะโดยสมบูรณ์และดำเนินการด้วยพลังงานฟรี.

Many free energy innovations already exist on Earth, but their development has been prevented to support and maintain the Corporations that would be affected by them. However, you cannot stop progress indefinitely and you will be quickly moved into the New Age. You will find that gradually you will have so much more time to yourself, for your leisure pursuits and other interests. Work such as you know it now will not be so demanding and so much will operate with little manpower because of the higher technologies. Entertainment will be quite different and no longer focus upon games or films that glorify war and such negative actions. The higher dimensions are no place for anything that has a low vibration.

นวัตกรรมเกี่ยวกับพลังงานฟรีจำนวนมากมีอยู่แล้วบนโลก, แต่การพัฒนาของพวกเขาได้ถูกกีดกันจากการสนับสนุนและรักษาไว้ซึ่งบริษัทที่อาจได้รับผมกระทบโดยพวกเขา. อย่างไรก็ตาม, คุณไม่สามารถหยุดยั้งความก้าวหน้าได้ตลอดไป และคุณจะเคลื่อนที่เข้าสู่ยุคใหม่อย่างรวดเร็ว. คุณจะพบว่าอย่างค่อยเป็นค่อยไปคุณจะมีเวลาให้กับตนเองมากขึ้น, สำหรับการแสวงหาการพักผ่อนและความสนใจอื่นๆ. การทำงานอย่างที่คุณรู้จักมันในขณะนี้จะไม่มีความต้องการมาก และงานจำนวนมากจะดำเนินการด้วยคนจำนวนน้อย เนื่องจากเทคโนโลยีระดับสูง. ความบันเทิงจะค่อนข้างแตกต่างจากปัจจุบัน ซึ่งจะไม่มุ่งไปที่เกมหรือภาพยนตร์ที่เชิดชูสงครามและการระทำที่เป็นลบอีกต่อไป. มิติระดับสูงไม่ใช่ที่ของสิ่งใดๆที่เป็นความถี่ต่ำ.

You will have plenty of excitement and satisfaction exploring your Solar System and learning more about your Earth. Moving backwards and forwards in time will also provide much of interest, particularly to those who love history and archaeology. Every trip out into the Universe will be an adventure, so you will not lack for opportunities to expand your knowledge. Your spiritual growth will not be neglected, but it will be much slower than at present when you are still in duality. By our reckoning you are Warriors of Light who have won a great victory over the dark Ones, after having your earlier unpleasant experiences with the demise of Lemuria and Atlantis. Lessons have been well learnt in situations that have been very testing and hard to bear. That is all but over now, and Mother Earth is preparing to ascend with you so that you experience the wonderful new Earth she is to be.

คุณจะมีสิ่งที่น่าตื่นเต้นมากมายและความพึงพอใจในการสำรวจระบบสุริยะจักรวาลของคุณ และเรียนรู้มากขึ้นเกี่ยวกับโลกของคุณ. การเดินทางไปในอดีตและในอนาคตก็จะให้ประโยชน์มาก, โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งต่อผู้ที่รักประวัติศาสตร์และนักโบราณคดี. ทุกๆเที่ยวที่ออกไปสู่จักรวาลจะเป็นการผจญภัย, ดังนั้นคุณจะไม่ขาดแคลนโอกาสที่จะขยายความรู้. การเจริญเติบโตทางวิญญาณของคุณจะไม่ถูกละเลย, แต่มันจะช้ากว่าในปัจจุบันนี้มากเมื่อคุณอยู่ในทวิภาวะ. จากการคาดคิดของพวกเรา คุณคือนักรบแห่งแสงสว่างผู้ได้ชัยชนะอันยิ่งใหญ่เหนือฝ่ายมืด, หลังจากมีประสบการณ์ที่ไม่พึงประสงค์ก่อนหน้านี้ ด้วยการล่มสลายของอาณาจักรลิมูเรียและแอตแลนติส. บทเรียนได้ถูกเรียนรู้อย่างดีในสถานะที่มีการทดสอบอย่างมากและยากเกินทน. แต่ทั้งหมดก็จบลงแล้วในขณะนี้, และพระแม่โลกก็กำลังเตรียมตัวสู่การยกระดับพร้อมกับคุณ เพื่อให้คุณมีประสบการณ์กับความน่าอัศจรรย์ของโลกใหม่ ที่เธอเป็น.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and just one of many who have been closely following your progress over many, many years. Now you are so near to Ascension we too are becoming quite excited. Your patience has been wonderful in spite of the delays, and you are nearly at the end of your long wait. We love you for what you are, as Divine Beings expressing your true selves through your Light and Love.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, และเป็นหนึ่งในผู้ที่ติดตามความก้าวหน้าของคุณอย่างใกล้ชิดมาเป็นเวลาหลายๆปี. ขณะนี้คุณอยู่ใกล้มากกับการยกระดับ พวกเราก็ค่อนข้างตื่นเต้นเช่นกัน. ความอดทนของคุณช่างน่าอัศจรรย์แม้จะมีความล่าช้า, และคุณกำลังเข้าใกล้จุดสิ้นสุดของการรอคอยที่แสนนาน. พวกเรารักคุณในสิ่งที่คุณเป็น, ในฐานะของรูปธรรมศักดิ์สิทธิ์ที่แสดงออกถึงตัวตนที่แท้จริงของคุณ ผ่านทางแสงสว่างและความรักของคุณ.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey

12. Ong

Ong เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    18 มีนาคม 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +12,861
    เป็นข้อความที่อบอุ่นถ่ายทอดมากจากหัวใจแห่งความรักและแสงสว่าง ขอบคุณ Mr empty มากๆครับ

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 20 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  13. Mr empty

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374
    (ตอนต่อจากข้อความที่ 6404 หน้าที่ 321)

TRIP TO THE MOTHERSHIP PART XII

By Suzanne Lie – November 14, 2012

MYTRE AND KEPIER 2

As Kepier and I sat in the dimming light, I found a great comfort in the illusion of being on a planet and experiencing time. The Mothership ran on 24-hour cycles, mostly for the sake of those who were coming from Earth. It turns out that, now, one of the Mothership’s primary focuses is the ascension of Earth.

เมื่อ Kepier และผมนั่งอยู่ในแสงที่กำลังสลัวลง, ผมพบกับความสบายอย่างมากในมายาการของการมีชีวิตบนดาวเคราะห์และการมีประสบการณ์กับเวลา. ยานแม่มีการปฏิบัติการ 24 ชั่วโมง, ส่วนใหญ่เพื่อประโยชน์ของผู้ที่มาจากโลก. มันกลายเป็นว่า ในขณะนี้ หนึ่งในความใส่ใจหลักของยานแม่ก็คือการยกระดับของโลก.

The Arcturians have had a special affection Gaia, for the Being who became Earth. In fact, they are so involved with this planetary ascension that many of them have placed a spark of their life force within humans who had prepared their consciousness enough in their myriad incarnations that they can accept that frequency of a spark of Arcturian light.

ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนมีความรักเป็นพิเศษต่อไกอา, สิ่งมีชีวิตที่กลายเป็นโลก. อันที่จริง, พวกเขามีส่วนร่วมในการยกระดับของดาวเคราะห์ในครั้งนี้ ซึ่งพวกเขาจำนวนมากได้วางประกายแสงสว่างของพลังชีวิตของพวกเขาสู่มนุษยชาติ มนุษย์ที่ได้ตระเตรียมความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเขาอย่างเพียงพอจากการเกิดนับชาติไม่ถ้วน ซึ่งพวกเขาสามารถยอมรับความถี่ของประกายแสงของขาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนนั้นได้.

The Arcturians were among the first ones to answer Gaia’s call at the fall of Atlantis, and then again about 70 Earth years ago. Therefore, they are quite accustomed to assisting planet Earth by placing their spark into a living earth vessel. I am told that many of the ascended Pleiadians, have also been sending their spark into humans.

ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนเป็นหนึ่งในพวกแรกๆที่ตอบรับการร้องขอของไกอา เมื่อครั้งที่แอตแลนติสล่มสลาย, และอีกครั้งเมื่อประมาณ 70 ปีที่แล้ว. ดังนั้น, พวกเขาค่อนข้างมีความคุ้นเคยในการช่วยเหลือดาวเคราะห์โลก ด้วยการวางประกายแสงสว่างของพวกเขาเข้าสู่โลกที่มีชีวิต. ผมได้รู้มาว่า ผู้ที่ยกระดับของดาวพลีอาเดี้ยนจำนวนมาก, ได้ส่งประกายแสงสว่างของพวกเขาเข้าสู่มนุษยชาติด้วยเช่นกัน.

It would take me a while to adjust to the concept that I was in a different timeline than I was when I first came to the Mothership. However, I was also beginning to realize that both timelines exist simultaneously within my consciousness. All of these thoughts ran through my mind within the few moments of the sunset.

ผมต้องใช้เวลาบ้างในการปรับตัวเข้าสู่หลักการที่ว่า ผมอยู่ในเส้นเวลาที่แตกต่างจากที่ผมมาสู่ยานแม่เมื่อตอนแรก. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ผมเริ่มตระหนักเช่นกันว่า เส้นเวลาทั้งคู่มีอยู่พร้อมๆกันภายในความตระหนักรู้ของผม. ความคิดทั้งหมดนี้ดำเนินผ่านจิตใจของผมภายในชั่วขณะของพระอาทิตย์ตก.

When it became dark, I called for the hologram to end the program and Kepier and I began our tour of the Mothership. It turns out that we did not discuss much while in the holosuite, but we bonded at a very deep level. In fact, we moved into a state of deep Knowing of each other.

เมื่อกลายเป็นเวลาค่ำ, ผมร้องขอต่อโฮโลแกรมเพื่อให้จบโปรแกรม Kepier และผมก็เริ่มการเยี่ยมชมยานแม่. มันกลายเป็นว่าพวกเราไม่ได้พูดกันมากนักขณะที่อยู่ในชุดสามมิติ, แต่พวกเรามีพันธะกันในระดับที่ลึกมาก. อันที่จริง, พวกเราเข้าสู่สถานะของการรู้จักกันในระดับลึกซึ่งกันและกัน.

However, there was still something about Kepier that I could not quite figure out. I decided to relax into that question and allow the answer to be revealed. As we walked out of the holosuite, it felt like we had known each other forever. Maybe we had?

อย่างไรก็ตาม, ยังคงมีบางอย่างเกี่ยวกับ Kepier ที่ผมไม่สามารถระบุได้. ผมตัดสินใจที่จะผ่อนคลายเข้าสู่ปัญหานั้น และอนุญาตให้คำตอบเปิดเผยออกมา. เมื่อพวกเราออกจากชุดสามมิติ, มันรู้สึกเหมือนกับว่าพวกเรารู้จักซึ่งกันและกันตลอดกาล. บางทีพวกเราอาจเป็นอย่างนั้น?

“Where would you like to go first?” I asked Kepier once we left the holosuite. She pondered my question and said, “I know I may be jumping ahead a bit, but I would really like to go to the seventh dimensional area and visit the Oversoul.”

“คุณอยากไปที่ไหนก่อน?” ผมถาม Kepier เมื่อพวกเราออกจากชุดสามมิติ. เธอครุ่นคิดถึงคำถามของผมและพูดว่า, “ฉันรู้ว่าฉันอาจจะกระโดดไปข้างหน้าได้อีกเล็กน้อย, แต่จริงๆแล้วฉันอยากไปในพื้นที่ของมิติที่เจ็ด และเยี่ยมเยือนวิญญาณระดับสูง”.

I had not thought in terms of visiting the Oversoul, but I liked that idea. Since I had now allowed my self to join into a relationship with the Oversoul, and was happy to have that opportunity.

ผมไม่ได้มีความคิดในเรื่องการเยี่ยมเยือนวิญญาณระดับสูง, แต่ผมก็ชอบความคิดนั้น. เนื่องจากผมอนุญาตให้ตัวตนของผมรวมเข้าสู่ความสัมพันธ์กับวิญญาณระดับสูง, และมีความสุขที่ได้รับโอกาสนั้น.

“How do we begin our journey to the Oversoul?” Kepier asked telepathically. “I have heard so much about the multidimensional nature of this Mothership that I cannot wait to experience it first hand. I am happy to go through all the Portals until we get to the Oversoul.”

“พวกเราจะเริ่มเดินทางไปวิญญาณระดับสูงได้อย่างไร?” Kepier ถามทางโทรจิต. “ฉันได้ยินมามากเกี่ยวกับธรรมชาติหลากมิติของยานแม่ลำนี้ ซึ่งฉันไม่สามารถรอการมีประสบการณ์ในครั้งแรกนี้ได้. ฉันมีความสุขที่จะเดินทางผ่านประตูทั้งหมดจนกว่าพวกเราจะไปถึงวิญญาณระดับสูง”.

“I can see that you have done your research,” I said. “Yes, lets start with the beginning.”

“ผมเห็นว่าคุณจะได้สำรวจ”, ผมพูด. “เอาละ เริ่มเลย”.

The beginning for me was the Restoration Chamber, which I had not visited since that very first time. “I must admit,” I said, “I would like to go into the Chamber again myself.”

จุดเริ่มต้นของพวกเราก็คือห้องโถงแห่งการฟื้นฟู, ซึ่งผมไม่ได้ไปอีกเลยหลังจากที่ไปในครั้งแรกๆ. “ผมต้องยอมรับว่า”, ผมพูด “ผมอยากเข้าไปในห้องโถงนั้นอีกครั้งด้วยตัวผมเอง”.

“Lead the way,” said Kepier with obvious excitement.

“นำทางไป”, Kepier พูดด้วยความตื่นเต้นอย่างเห็นได้ชัด.

We were so excited to get there that we were almost running. The Restoration was a long ways away from where we where. At the same moment Kepier and I looked at each other and telepathically said, “Let’s beam there.”

พวกเรามีความตื่นเต้นอย่างมากที่จะไปที่นั่นจนพวกเราเกือบจะวิ่งไป. ห้องโถงแห่งการฟื้นฟูอยู่ไกลจากที่ที่พวกเราอยู่มาก. ในขณะนั้น Kepier และผมมองตาซึ่งกันและกันและพูดกันทางโทรจิตว่า, “พวกเราไปที่นั่นกัน”.

We simultaneously reached out to grab each other’s hand as we both entered our higher state of consciousness. I had only done this with the Arcturian, so I did not know for sure if it would work.

พวกเราออกไปพร้อมๆกัน จับมือกันและกันเมื่อพวกเราทั้งคู่เข้าสู่สถานะของความตระหนักรู้ที่สูงขึ้น. ผมทำสิ่งนี้กับชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนเท่านั้น, ดังนั้น ผมไม่รู้ว่ามันจะใช้การได้แน่นอนหรือไม่.

“Of course it will work,” Kepier smiled.

“แน่นอนมันใช้การได้”, Kepier ยิ้ม.

We both took three breaths to calibrate our consciousness to our higher expression, as well as to each other. For some reason, we both totally trusted each other enough to translate our particles from where we were standing to our chosen destination—The Rejuvenation Chamber. In an instant, we were there. I had not even had time to worry, as the transition was instant. We looked at each other with surprised and happy faces.

พวกเราหายใจ 3 ครั้ง เพื่อปรับความตระหนักรู้สู่ระดับที่สูงกว่าของพวกเรา, และซึ่งกันและกัน. สำหรับบางเหตุผล, พวกเราทั้งคู่ต้องเชื่อใจกันอย่างสมบูรณ์เพื่อให้เพียงพอที่จะถ่ายเทอนุภาคของพวกเราจากที่พวกเรายืนอยู่ ไปสู่เป้าหมายที่เลือก - ห้องโถงแห่งการฟื้นฟู. ในชั่วขณะ, พวกเราอยู่ที่นั่น. ผมแทบจะไม่มีเวลาแม้แต่จะกังวล, ซึ่งการเปลี่ยนผ่านเกิดขึ้นอย่างทันที. พวกเรามองซึ่งกันและกันด้วยความประหลาดใจและใบหน้าที่มีความสุข.

“We are a good team,” I said, and Kepier continued, “That is why the Arcturians put us together.”

“พวกเราเป็นทีมที่ดี”, ผมพูด, และ Kepier ก็พูดว่า, “นั่นเป็นเหตุผลที่ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนนำพวกเรามาอยู่ด้วยกัน”.

There were several Rejuvenation Chambers that had more than one chair in one room, and we went to one of those Chambers. We each got into our own chair and quickly went into a state of deep meditation. While I was in meditation, I perceived myself in my best Flight Uniform standing outside our Shuttle Craft.

มีห้องโถงแห่งการฟื้นฟูอยู่ 2 – 3 ห้อง ที่มีเก้าอี้มากกว่าหนึ่งเก้าอี้, และพวกเราก็เข้าไปในห้องนั้น. พวกเราแต่ละคนนั่งที่เก้าอี้ของเราเอง และเข้าสู่สถานะของสมาธิระดับลึกอย่างรวดเร็ว. ขณะที่ผมอยู่ในสมาธิ, ผมรับรู้ตัวผมเองในชุดนักบินที่ดีที่สุดกำลังยืนอยู่นอกยานของผม.

There were several Shuttle Crafts from different representatives of the Mothership, each standing in front of their Shuttle Craft. The humans in front of us had been invited to meet us because they had requested to be present at one of our Landings. They had requested by asking their Higher Expressions in the Galactic Federation to tell them where to be and when to be there.

มียานอยู่ 2 – 3 ลำ จากการแสดงออกที่แตกต่างกันของยานแม่, แต่ละคนจะอยู่ข้างหน้ายานของพวกเขา. มนุษย์ที่อยู่ข้างหน้าพวกเราได้รับเชิญมาพบปะกับพวกเราเพราะว่าพวกเขาได้รับการร้องขอให้เป็นหนึ่งในการลงจอดของพวกเรา. พวกเขาได้รับการร้องขอโดยถามการแสดงออกที่สูงกว่าของพวกเขาในสมาพันธ์แกแลกติก เพื่อบอกเขาว่าที่ไหนและเมื่อไหร่.

Many of these people had been waiting for several days, as they did not want to miss out on this most momentous moment in their planetary history. We could feel that there was a force field of fifth dimensional energy that was surrounding us, as well as all the humans. We could see through this shield, but it was obvious that those outside of the shield could not see us.

พวกเขาจำนวนมากรอคอยมา 2 – 3 วันแล้ว, ซึ่งพวกเขาไม่ต้องการพลาดช่วงเวลาที่สำคัญที่สุดนี้ ในประวัติศาสตร์ของดาวเคราะห์ของพวกเขา. พวกเราสามารถรู้สึกได้ว่า มีสนามพลังงานของมิติที่ห้าล้อมรอบพวกเรา, เช่นเดียวกับทุกๆคน. พวกเราสามารถมองเห็นได้ผ่านสนามพลังนี้, แต่มันชัดเจนว่าผู้ที่อยู่นอกสนามพลังนี้ไม่สามารถมองเห็นพวกเรา.

We were in a relatively remote place, but some people and cars drove into the shield and then disappeared until they drove out the other side. They had remained in their frequency of reality and were totally unaware of our higher dimensional reality. Because of the force field, we could answer the questions of our awakened and ascending family in human disguise without frightening those who still lived within the illusion.

พวกเราอยู่ในสถานที่ค่อนข้างห่างไกล, แต่คนบางคน รถบางคันขับเข้ามาในสนามพลัง และจากนั้นก็หายไปจนกระทั่งพวกเขาขับออกไปในอีกด้านหนึ่ง. พวกเขายังคงอยู่ในความถี่ของความเป็นจริงของพวกเขา และไม่รู้อะไรจริงๆเกี่ยวกับความเป็นจริงมิติที่สูงกว่าของพวกเรา. เนื่องจากสนามพลัง, พวกเราสามารถตอบคำถามของผู้ที่ตื่นขึ้นของพวกเราและครอบครัวยกระดับที่ปลอมตัวอยู่ในหมู่มนุษย์ โดยไม่ทำให้เหล่าผู้ที่ยังคงใช้ชีวิตอยู่ในมายาการรู้สึกหวาดกลัว.

The humans within the Shield were totally relaxed with our meeting and completely prepared to alter their lives in any manner necessary to bring in the new frequency of reality. They were aware of those who passed through our meeting within the lower frequencies, and were not surprised or concerned.

มนุษย์ภายในสนามพลังจะผ่อนคลายอย่างเต็มที่กับการพบปะพวกเรา และเตรียมตัวอย่างเต็มที่ในการเปลี่ยนชีวิตของพวกเขาในหนทางใดๆที่จำเป็น เพื่อนำมาซึ่งความถี่ของความเป็นจริงใหม่. พวกเขารู้เกี่ยวกับเหล่าผู้ที่ผ่านการพบปะกับพวกเราภายในความถี่ระดับต่ำ, และไม่แปลกใจหรือกังวล.

Our human friends were totally ready to hear what we had to say. Many of them could recognize their Higher Expression and moved forward to respectfully greet them. To my surprise, I saw that Kepier and I were greeted by the same person.

เพื่อนมนุษย์ของพวกเรามีความพร้อมอย่างเต็มที่ในการฟังสิ่งที่พวกเราพูด. พวกเขาจำนวนมากสามารถรับรู้ตัวตนที่สูงกว่าของพวกเขา และก้าวหน้าไปสู่การต้อนรับพวกเขาด้วยความนับถือ. สำหรับความประหลาดใจของผม, ผมเห็นว่า Kepier และผมได้รับการต้อนรับจากคนๆเดียวกัน.

“You didn’t know?” questioned Kepier.

“คุณไม่รู้หรือ?” Kepier ถาม.

I smiled. Yes I had suspected, but could not totally believe it. Our human representative was bursting with joy to meet us and wondered when she could come on the Ship. Kepier and I smiled.

ผมยิ้ม. ใช่ ผมสงสัย, และไม่สามารถเชื่อมันได้อย่างเต็มที่. ตัวแทนมนุษย์ของพวกเราหัวเราะอย่างมีความสุขที่ได้พบพวกเรา และสงสัยว่าเมื่อไหร่เธอจะได้มาที่ยาน. Kepier และผมยิ้ม.

Simultaneously, our eyes opened and we sat up in our chairs. We both knew that we had shared the same experience. Because I had adapted to my reality in the higher frequencies, the Rejuvenation Chair did not exhaust me as it did the first time I sat in it. Instead, it gave me the information that was upfront in my heart/mind and ready for resolution.

พร้อมกันนั้น, ตาของพวกเราก็เปิดออก และพวกเรานั่งอยู่ในเก้าอี้ของพวกเรา. พวกเราทั้งคู่รู้ว่าพวกเราได้แบ่งปันประสบการณ์ที่เหมือนกัน. เพราะว่าผมได้ปรับเข้าสู่ความเป็นจริงของผมในความถี่ระดับสูง, เก้าอี้แห่งการฟื้นฟูไม่ได้ทำให้ผมหมดกำลังเหมือนอย่างที่ทำเมื่อครั้งแรกที่ผมนั่ง. แทนที่จะเป็นอย่างนั้น มันให้ข้อมูลผมล่วงหน้าในหัวใจ/จิตใจ และพร้อมสำหรับการตัดสินใจ.

When I looked over at Kepier, she smiled because, now, we both recognized the streams of higher frequency energies connecting us.

เมื่อผมมองไปที่ , Kepier เธอยิ้มเพราะว่าขณะนี้พวกเราทั้งคู่รับรู้ถึงกระแสพลังงานของความถี่ระดับสูงที่เชื่อมโยงพวกเรา.

“How did I miss these energetic connections before,” asked Kepier.

“ก่อนหน้านี้ฉันพลาดการเชื่อมโยงทางพลังงานนี้ได้อย่างไร?”, Kepier ถาม.

“I guess we were not ready to see them until we returned to the Rejuvenation Chamber,” I said. “Lets go to the 6D Viewing Room to get more information about our impending Mission,” I replied.

“ผมเดาว่าพวกเรายังไม่พร้อมที่จะเห็นมันจนกว่าพวกเราจะกลับไปที่ห้องโถงแห่งการฟื้นฟู”, ผมพูด. “พวกเราไปที่ห้องวิสัยทัศน์มิติที่หกเพื่อหาข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับภารกิจของพวกเราที่กำลังจะมาถึง”, ผมตอบ.

After being in the Rejuvenation Chairs, we did not need to hold hands when we beamed ourselves to the Sixth Dimension “Door to No Where.” We opened the door with the power of our joint thought and entered the sixth dimensional energy field.

หลังจากอยู่ในเก้าอี้แห่งการฟื้นฟู, พวกเราไม่จำเป็นต้องจับมือกันเมื่อพวกเราส่องแสงของพวกเราไปสู่มิติที่หก “ประตูสู่ไม่มีที่ไหน”. พวกเราเปิดประตูด้วยพลังของความคิดที่รวมกัน และเข้าสู่สนามพลังของมิติที่หก.

I felt the electrical charges fill my body as it began to alter the resonance of my form. For comfort, we held hands again while the sixth dimensional energy moved methodically through our body. Because we had both experienced the chairs, and because we were holding hands, we felt each other’s body as if they were our own.

ผมรู้สึกถึงการประจุพลังไฟฟ้าที่เติมไปในร่างกายของผม ซึ่งมันเริ่มเปลี่ยนการสะท้อนของรูปของผม. เพื่อความสบาย, พวกเราจับมือกันอีกครั้ง ขณะที่พลังงานมิติที่หกเคลื่อนที่อย่างมีแบบแผนผ่านร่างกายของพวกเรา. เนื่องจากพวกเราทั้งคู่มีประสบการณ์กับเก้าอี้, และเป็นเพราะพวกเราจับมือกัน, พวกเรารู้สึกถึงร่างกายของอีกคนหนึ่งราวกับว่าเป็นร่างกายของเราเอง.

The energy field moved up, down and around our bodies, slowly escalating our vibration. We could hear a “wishing” noise and felt our bodies tingle and shift. Suddenly, our bodies seemed to disappear, but our consciousness was there and totally aware.

สนามพลังเคลื่อนที่ขึ้น, ลง และรอบๆร่างกายของพวกเรา, ค่อยๆเพิ่มความถี่ของพวกเราขึ้น. พวกเราสามารถได้ยินเสียงของความปรารถนา และรู้สึกถึงร่างกายของพวกเราเหมือนถูกของแหลมแทงและยกระดับ. ทันใดนั้น, ร่างกายของพวกเราดูเหมือนหายไป, แต่ความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเรายังอยู่ที่นั่นและรับรู้ได้อย่างเต็มที่.

Instantly, a rush of higher energy came into the small room filling our conscious with a higher frequency that allowed itself to mold into the exact appearance that we each held before our process of transmutation began.

ทันใดนั้น, พลังงานระดับสูงหลากเข้ามาในห้องเล็กๆที่เต็มไปด้วยความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเรา ด้วยความถี่ระดับสูงที่อนุญาตให้ตัวมันเองก่อรูปเข้าสู่การปรากฏที่แน่นอน ที่พวกเราแต่ละคนสวมใส่ก่อนกระบวนการของการแปลงรูปจะเริ่มขึ้น.

When the process was concluded, the room cleared to reveal our enhanced sixth dimensional bodies. These bodies were somewhat similar to our fifth dimensional forms, but resonated to a higher frequency and were far more mutable. Our minds were completely clear and hearts fully opened.

เมื่อกระบวนการจบลง, ห้องว่างเปล่าเพื่อเปิดเผยให้เห็นถึงร่างกายมิติที่หกที่ได้รับการยกระดับ. ร่างกายเหล่านี้เป็นอะไรที่คล้ายกับร่างกายมิติที่ห้าของพวกเรา, แต่สะท้อนกับความถี่ระดับที่สูงกว่า และสามารถเปลี่ยนแปลงได้มากกว่า. จิตใจของพวกเรากระจ่างอย่างสมบูรณ์ และหัวใจเปิดอย่างเต็มที่.

We both smiled as we walked toward the 6D Viewing Room. However, walking is the how sixth dimensional bodies move. Therefore, we thought about going to the 6D Viewing Room and, suddenly, found ourselves standing in front of the Viewing Screen.

พวกเรายิ้มในขณะที่พวกเราเดินผ่านเข้าไปในห้องวิสัยทัศน์มิติที่หก. อย่างไรก็ตาม, การเดินไม่ใช่วิธีที่ร่างกายมิติที่หกเคลื่อนที่. พวกเราคิดว่าจะไปที่ห้องวิสัยทัศน์มิติที่หก และทันใดนั้นก็พบว่าตัวพวกเรากำลังยืนอยู่ข้างหน้าหน้าจอวิสัยทัศน์.

We simultaneously thought about our joint vision of the Land Party and were instantly pulled into the 6D Viewing Screen.

พวกเราคิดพร้อมกันเกี่ยวกับวิสัยทัศน์ที่รวมกันของงานฉลองบนแผ่นดิน และทันใดนั้นก็ดึงพวกเราเข้าสู่หน้าจอวิสัยทัศน์มิติที่หก.

(ตอนต่อไปข้อความที่ 6409 หน้าที่ 321)

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 26 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  14. Mr empty

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374

SaLuSa, November 21, 2012

You have a saying "that time waits for no man" and it is so, as those who are still slumbering are leaving themselves much to understand. It starts with those who do not believe that there is a God, yet blame God for what takes place in the world. We wish that they could see that everyone has been given freewill, and with it you have created exactly what you are experiencing. It would be easy for us to intervene, but in so doing we would take away your chance to see what your actions have brought about. Many still talk of extracting justice as they call it by attacking and destroying another group. They are seemingly unaware or deliberately overlooking the anger and hatred it causes. How many wars does it take for Man to realise that they are non-productive in achieving peace or a lasting settlement. The lesson never seems to be learnt that peace comes with accepting that you are all One, and living in harmony and love for all life.

สิ่งที่คุณพูดว่า “เวลาไม่เคยรอใคร” และมันก็เป็นอย่างนั้น, เมื่อผู้ที่ยังคงหลับใหลกำลังพาตัวของพวกเขาห่างจากความเข้าใจ. มันเริ่มต้นกับผู้ที่ไม่เชื่อว่ามีพระเจ้า, ยังตำหนิพระเจ้ากับสิ่งที่เกิดขึ้นบนโลก. พวกเราปรารถนาให้พวกเขาสามารถเห็นว่า ทุกๆคนจะได้รับทางเลือกเสรี, และด้วยทางเลือกเสรีนี้ คุณได้สร้างสิ่งที่คุณกำลังประสบอย่างแม่นมั่น. มันเป็นเรื่องง่ายสำหรับพวกเราที่จะแทรกแซง, แต่การทำอย่างนั้น พวกเราจะพรากโอกาสของคุณ ที่จะได้เห็นสิ่งที่การกระทำของคุณนำมา. หลายคนยังพูดถึงความยุติธรรมที่แบ่งแยก ซึ่งพวกเขาร้องขอมันด้วยการจู่โจมและทำลายกลุ่มอื่น. พวกเขาดูเหมือนไม่รู้หรือจงใจมองข้ามความโกรธและความเกลียดชังที่เป็นเหตุ. มีสงครามมากเท่าใดที่เกิดขึ้นสำหรับให้มนุษย์ตระหนักว่ามันไม่มีประโยชน์ในการบรรลุถึงสันติภาพหรือข้อยุติที่ยั่งยืน. บทเรียนที่ดูเหมือนไม่เคยเรียนรู้ว่า สันติภาพมาจากการยอมรับว่าพวกคุณทั้งหมดเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกัน, และการมีชีวิตอยู่ในความกลมกลืนและความรักที่มีให้กับทุกชีวิต.

It is with sadness that we observe your Earth in a turmoil and confusion. Yet we also see the Light beaming out from so many locations, forming a grid of Light all around the Earth. That is your guarantee that you will rise up out of the lower energies, and that the old paradigm will continue collapsing. It no longer has a place in your lives, and as the end time rapidly approaches it must make way for the new paradigm. It promises everything that you could ever have wished for and more. The Galactic Federation of Light is here to ensure that you no longer suffer interference with your Ascension plans, and that you safely enter the New Age. In the process the changes that you have been expecting will materialise, but allow for delay as the whole plan is extremely complicated. It involves thousands and thousands of people and has to be implemented at the "right time". You can look towards Obama for the trigger that will set the ball rolling, and it will pick up speed very quickly.

ด้วยความเศร้าที่พวกเราสังเกตโลกของคุณในวุ่นวายและสับสน. พวกเราเห็นแสงสว่างส่องออกมาจากหลายพื้นที่, กำลังสร้างเส้นกริดแสงสว่างทั่วทั้งโลก. นี่คือการรับประกันของคุณว่าคุณจะยกระดับออกจากพลังงานระดับต่ำ, และกระบวนทัศน์เก่าจะพังทลายลงต่อไป. ไม่มีที่สำหรับมันอีกต่อไปในชีวิตของคุณ, และในขณะที่เวลาสิ้นสุดใกล้เข้ามาอย่างรวดเร็ว มันต้องสร้างหนทางสำหรับกระบวนทัศน์ใหม่. มันให้คำมั่นสัญญาทุกอย่างที่คุณเคยปรารถนาและมากกว่านั้น. สมาพันธ์แกแลกติกแห่งแสงสว่างอยู่ที่นี่เพื่อรับประกันว่า คุณจะไม่ทุกข์ทรมานจากการถูกแทรกแซงแผนการยกระดับของคุณอีกต่อไป, และคุณจะเข้าสู่ยุคใหม่อย่างปลอดภัย. กระบวนการของการเปลี่ยนแปลงที่คุณคาดหวังจะเป็นรูปเป็นร่างขึ้น, แต่อนุญาตให้มีความล่าช้าบ้างซึ่งแผนในภาพรวมมีความซับซ้อนอย่างมาก. มันประกอบด้วยผู้คงนับพันๆ และจำเป็นต้องดำเนินการในเวลาที่ถูกต้อง. คุณสามารถมองไปที่โอบามาสำหรับการให้สัญญาณเขี่ยบอล, และมันจะเพิ่มอัตราเร็วขึ้นอย่างรวดเร็ว.

We are pleased to see that Lightworkers are taking up our challenge to now speak out about your knowledge and understanding of what is about to happen. Certainly many people are becoming curious about their feelings that something strange is happening. That is an opportunity to plant further seeds of information that will help awaken them to the truth. Hopefully many will begin to see the picture that is being formed that tells them the purpose of what is happening. Our greatest desire is that as many people as possible become aware of the opportunity that Ascension presents them. It is not a religious event, but one that comes at the end of a cycle such as you are now experiencing. The changes are Universal in scope and not confined to Earth. For mankind it is a marvellous opportunity to leave the lower vibrations, and enter the higher ones and leave duality behind. We have to ask, do you once again really want to spend many lives learning the lessons that it brings, or would you rather live in joy and harmony and have a peaceful existence?

พวกเรารู้สึกยินดีที่ได้เห็นไลท์เวิร์คเกอร์ทำสิ่งท้าทายของพวกเราจนถึงบัดนี้ พูดออกมาเกี่ยวกับความรู้และความเข้าใจของคุณในสิ่งที่เกิดขึ้น. แน่นอนผู้คนจำนวนมากอยากรู้อยากเห็นเกี่ยวกับความรู้สึกของพวกเขา ว่ามีสิ่งแปลกๆกำลังเกิดขึ้น. นั่นเป็นโอกาสที่จะปลูกฝังเมล็ดพันธ์ของข่าวสารมากขึ้น ซึ่งจะช่วยปลุกพวกเขาให้ตื่นขึ้นสู่ความจริง. อย่างเต็มไปด้วยความหวัง ผู้คนมากมายจะเริ่มเห็นภาพที่ก่อตัวขึ้น ซึ่งจะบอกพวกเขาถึงความมุ่งหมายของสิ่งที่กำลังเกิดขึ้น. ความปรารถนาที่ยิ่งใหญ่ที่สุดของพวกเราก็คือ ให้คนจำนวนมากที่สุดรับรู้เกี่ยวกับโอกาสที่การยกระดับนำเสนอต่อพวกเขา. มันไม่ใช่เหตุการณ์ทางศาสนา, แต่เป็นเหตุการณ์ของการมาถึงของจุดสิ้นสุดของวัฏจักร อย่างที่คุณกำลังประสบอยู่ในขณะนี้. การเปลี่ยนแปลงมีขอบเขตในระดับจักรวาลและไม่คับแคบอยู่เฉพาะบนโลก. สำหรับมนุษย์มันเป็นโอกาสอันยิ่งใหญ่ที่จะออกจากความถี่ระดับต่ำ, และเข้าสู่ความถี่ระดับสูงแล้วทิ้งทวิภาวะไว้เบื้องหลัง. พวกเราจำเป็นต้องถามว่า, คุณอยากใช้ชีวิตหลายๆชาติเพื่อเรียนรู้บทเรียนที่ทวิภาวะนำมาให้คุณอีกหรือไม่ หรือ คุณอยากจะใช้ชีวิตในความสุข ความกลมกลืนกัน และมีสันติภาพ?

Dear Ones, the New Earth will soon carry all forward who have elected to rise up. With it will come the higher vibrations allowing you to exercise your new found powers of creation. The love and peace all around you will be beyond words and it will truly be Heaven upon Earth. The jump from one Age to another will pleasantly surprise you as the beauty of it will be beyond comparison with anything you have so far experienced. Life will become so easy and expansive without the many restrictions you have upon Earth at present. The biggest change will be the freedom that you will have as an ascended Being. It comes with having learnt to accept your responsibility to all other forms of life, which you will respect and nurture. Trust is also something that you are not used to, and you will find it so heart warming to know that in the higher vibrations that no Being is out to do you harm or be dishonest. It is a level at which only the truth exists, and it is no place for anything less.

ที่รักทั้งหลาย, ในไม่ช้าโลกใหม่จะนำพาทุกคนผู้เลือกที่จะยกระดับ. ไปกับมันเข้าสู่ความถี่ระดับสูง จะอนุญาตให้คุณฝึกฝนพลังอำนาจของการสร้างสรรค์ที่คุณค้นพบใหม่. ความรักและสันติภาพทั้งหมดรอบๆตัวคุณจะไกลเกินกว่าคำพูด และมันจะเป็นสวรรค์บนโลกอย่างแท้จริง. การกระโดดจากยุคหนึ่งไปอีกยุคหนึ่งจะทำให้คุณเป็นสุขอย่างน่าประหลาดใจ ซึ่งความงามของมันเกินที่จะเปรียบได้กับสิ่งใดๆที่คุณได้ประสบมา. ชีวิตจะเป็นเรื่องง่ายและขยายออกโดยปราศจากข้อจำกัดมากมายที่คุณมีบนโลกอย่างในปัจจุบันนี้. การเปลี่ยนแปลงที่ใหญ่ทีสุดจะเป็นเสรีภาพที่คุณจะมีในฐานะของรูปธรรมผู้ยกระดับ. มันจะมาพร้อมกับการเรียนรู้ที่จะยอมรับความรับผิดชอบของคุณที่มีต่อทุกๆชีวิต, ซึ่งคุณจะเคารพและมีวุฒิภาวะ. ความเชื่อถือก็เช่นกันเป็นบางสิ่งที่คุณไม่คุ้นเคย, และคุณจะพบว่ามันมีความอบอุ่นในหัวใจที่ได้รู้ว่า ในความถี่ระดับสูงไม่มีชีวิตใดที่ออกไปทำอันตรายต่อคุณหรือไม่น่าไว้วางใจ. มันเป็นระดับที่มีเพียงความจริงเท่านั้นที่จะดำรงอยู่ได้, และมันไม่มีที่ให้กับสิ่งใดๆที่น้อยกว่านั้น.

You have made a long journey to get to this point in time, and the goal was always going to be whether you could lift up your personal vibrations and be ready to ascend. Already many of you are experiencing a new level of consciousness and it will grow even more ever quicker. Also your Light is expanding so that it touches more people as it reaches further out, and you are helping awaken those who are beginning to stir. Whether through their life plan or otherwise every soul will receive some help, to assist them in understanding that a great opportunity is taking place to rise up. Your teachers have spoken of this for eons of time, and now it is upon you. As a group soul you are not complete until every single soul has risen up.

คุณได้เดินทางมาแสนไกลกว่าจะมาถึงจุดนี้ในเวลานี้, และเป้าหมายก็เป็นสิ่งที่คุณสามารถยกระดับความถี่เฉพาะตัวของคุณและมีความพร้อมต่อการยกระดับ. พวกคุณจำนวนมากกำลังมีประสบการณ์ของระดับของความตระหนักรู้ใหม่แล้วในตอนนี้ และมันจะเติบโตเร็วขึ้นไปอีก. เช่นกันแสงสว่างของคุณกำลังขยายออกเพื่อที่มันจะสัมผัสผู้คนได้มากขึ้น เมื่อมันแผ่ออกไปไกลขึ้น, และคุณกำลังช่วยปลุกเหล่าผู้ที่เริ่มขยับ. ไม่ว่าจะผ่านทางแผนชีวิตของพวกเขาหรือมิฉะนั้นทุกๆวิญญาณจะได้รับการช่วยเหลือ, เพื่อช่วยให้พวกเขาเข้าใจว่า โอกาสอันยิ่งใหญ่ได้เกิดขึ้นแล้วเพื่อยกระดับขึ้น. ครูของคุณได้พูดเกี่ยวกับสิ่งนี้มาเป็นเวลานับยุคสมัย, และในขณะนี้มันขึ้นอยู่กับคุณ. ในฐานะกลุ่มวิญญาณ คุณจะยังไม่สำเร็จจนกว่าทุกๆวิญญาณจะได้ยกระดับ.

Please bear in mind that each soul has chosen its own way of concluding their experience in this cycle of duality. You cannot know what has prompted them to seek a certain type of experience, even if it is to you unpleasant. These are times when you have to clear up any outstanding karma, and for many souls it has meant a very arduous and testing time. Normally you can proceed at your own speed, but with Ascension beckoning there is not much time left. You could of course change your life plan, but it may appear ill conceived if it denies you the chance to ascend. However, freewill reigns supreme and the final choice is yours. You have in fact been held back and led to believe that you do not have such choices, and that decisions are made for you. Now you are realising that it is untrue, and that you have the power to create your own future. In fact you are not reliant upon anyone else, and have no need to follow their advice or instructions. Helpful as they may be no one but you knows your true needs. Be true to your self and follow your intuition which will not lead you astray.

กรุณารับทราบว่า แต่ละวิญญาณได้เลือกหนทางของเขาเอง ของตอนจบของประสบการณ์ของพวกเขาในวัฏจักรแห่งทวิภาวะนี้. คุณไม่สามารถรู้ว่าอะไรที่กระตุ้นให้พวกเขาแสวงหาประสบการณ์ในแบบของเขา, แม้แต่เรื่องที่ไม่น่ายินดีสำหรับคุณ. นี่คือเวลาที่คุณต้องชำระล้างกรรมที่เหลืออยู่, และสำหรับวิญญาณจำนวนมากมันหมายความถึงเวลาแห่งความยากลำบากและการทดสอบ. โดยปกติคุณสามารถก้าวหน้าไปด้วยอัตราเร็วของคุณ, แต่ด้วยการร้องเรียกของการยกระดับมันมีเวลาเหลืออยู่ไม่มากนัก. แน่นอนคุณสามารถเปลี่ยนแปลงแผนชีวิตของคุณได้, แต่มันอาจเป็นแผนที่ไม่ดีถ้าหากมันปฏิเสธโอกาสในการยกระดับของคุณ. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ทางเลือกเสรีมีอำนาจสูงสุดและทางเลือกสุดท้าย คุณจะเป็นคนเลือก. อันที่จริงคุณถูกเหนี่ยวรั้งและทำให้เชื่อว่าคุณไม่มีทางเลือก, และการตัดสินใจนั้นได้ทำให้คุณ. ขณะนี้คุณรู้แล้วว่ามันไม่จริง, และคุณมีอำนาจที่จะสร้างสรรค์อนาคตของคุณเอง. ความจริงคุณไม่ได้ขึ้นอยู่กับใครที่ไหนอีก, และไม่จำเป็นต้องทำตามคำแนะนำของพวกเขา. ประโยชน์ที่พวกเขาอาจไม่มีใครรู้ แต่คุณรู้ความต้องการที่แท้จริงของคุณ. มีความจริงใจต่อตนเองและเชื่อสัญชาตญาณของคุณ ซึ่งจะไม่นำคุณออกนอกลู่นอกทาง.

So many wonderful opportunities await you that will propel you into the Golden Age. The perfection of everything will astound you and the energies will embrace you, and you will feel the Oneness of all life. Can you imagine being able to talk with God, yes God is not beyond your reach, It is just that you have been taught that you have to go through another to do so. God has a line to every soul, and how else could it be when you are indeed all Godsparks.

โอกาสที่น่าอัศจรรย์มากมายรอคุณอยู่ นั่นจะขับดันคุณเข้าสู่ยุคทอง. ความสมบูรณ์ของทุกๆสิ่งจะทำให้คุณตะลึง และพลังงานจะโอบกอดคุณ, และคุณจะรู้สึกถึงความเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกันของทุกชีวิต. คุณจะสามารถจินตนาการได้หรือไม่ว่า สิ่งมีชีวิตสามารถคุยกับพระเจ้าได้, ใช่ พระเจ้าไม่ได้อยู่ไกลเกินเอื้อม, มันเป็นเพราะว่าคุณถูกสอนมาว่าคุณจำเป็นต้องผ่านสิ่งอื่นเพื่อที่จะทำอย่างนั้น. พระเจ้ามีสายให้กับทุกวิญญาณ, และมันจะเป็นอื่นไปได้อย่างไร ในเมื่ออันที่จริงคุณทั้งหมดคือประกายแสงแห่งพระเจ้า.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and encourage you to be free-thinking to speed up your evolution. I leave you with our blessings for your future.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, และสนับสนุนให้คุณมีอิสระในความคิดที่จะเร่งความเร็วการวิวัฒนาการของคุณ. และจะจากคุณไปด้วยพรของพวกเราสำหรับอนาคตของคุณ.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 22 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  15. Mr empty

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374
    (ตอนต่อจากข้อความที่ 6407 หน้าที่ 321)

TRIP TO THE MOTHERSHIP PART XII

6D Viewing Screen
    By Suzanne Lie – November 16, 2012

MYTRE AND KEPIER 3

As we were pulled into the 6D Viewing Screen, our bodies merged into one being. We could also feel other versions of our SELF who were gathered around us in a state of pure consciousness. As one being, we wondered how many versions of consciousness were within our Multidimensional SELF.

เมื่อพวกเราถูกดึงเข้าสู่หน้าจอวิสัยทัศน์มิติที่หก, ร่างกายของพวกเรารวมกันเป็นรูปธรรมเดียว. พวกเราสามารถรู้สึกตัวตนรุ่นอื่นของพวกเรา ที่มองไปรอบๆตัวพวกเราในสถานะของความตระหนักรู้ที่บริสุทธิ์. จากการเป็นรูปธรรมเดียว, พวกเราสงสัยว่ามีความตระหนักรู้กี่รุ่นกันแน่ภายในตัวตนหลากมิติของพวกเรา.

The answer to our question came in a flash of sixth dimensional light. We, Kepier and I, saw our Multidimensional SELF before us with more Expressions of Being that we could count. I say “Beings,” as all of our expressions of SELF were not humanoid. However, before I could interact with any of our versions of SELF, the picture quickly changed.

คำตอบของคำถามของพวกเราสว่างวาบเข้ามาด้วยแสงสว่างมิติที่หก. พวกเรามองเห็นตัวตนหลากมิติของพวกเราต่อหน้าพวกเราด้วยการแสดงออกของรูปธรรมนับไม่ถ้วน. ผมพูดว่า “รูปธรรม”, เนื่องจากตัวตนของพวกเราไม่ได้เป็นมนุษย์ทั้งหมด. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ก่อนที่ผมจะมีปฏิสัมพันธ์กับตัวตนรุ่นต่างๆของพวกเรา, ภาพก็เปลี่ยนแปลงอย่างรวดเร็ว.

Now we were within a Void of nothingness that felt much like a womb. This Void was quite pleasant and felt very safe. Gradually, the Void began to take on the vague form of a Portal, or a Corridor. Instantly, the Arcturian story of ascension returned to my mind, and I thought of the Arcturian Corridor.

ขณะนี่พวกเราอยู่ภายในความว่างเปล่า รู้สึกคล้ายกันมากกับมดลูก. ความว่างนี้ค่อนข้างพึงพอใจและรู้สึกปลอดภัยมาก. อย่างช้าๆ, ความว่างเริ่มสวมใส่รูปรางๆของประตู, หรืออุโมงค์. ทันใดนั้น, เรื่องราวของการยกระดับของชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนก็หวนกลับเข้ามาในจิตใจของผม, และผมคิดถึงอุโมงค์อาร์คทูเรี่ยน.

I remembered that this Corridor, which appeared to be external, was actually within the High Heart. Unfortunately, I had not given much consideration to anything spiritual lately. I had been so involved in learning how to adapt to my new multidimensional world, that thoughts of my High Heart were forgotten.

ผมจำได้ว่าอุโมงค์นี้, ซึ่งปรากฏอยู่ภายนอก, ที่จริงแล้วอยู่ภายในหัวใจระดับสูง. โชคไม่ดี, ผมไม่ได้พิจารณาจิตวิญญาณใดๆมาก่อน. ผมมีส่วนร่วมกับการเรียนรู้ถึงวิธีการปรับตัวสู่โลกหลากมิติใหม่ของผม, ความคิดนั้นของหัวใจระดับสูงของผมได้ถูกลืมไป.

In fact, since leaving Mytria and Alycia, I had closed my heart and lived primarily in my mind. I had learned mastery of my mind far beyond what I had ever thought was possible. However, love had been pushed from my reality as something that I have given up.

อันที่จริง, ตั้งแต่ผมจาก Mytria และ Alycia, ผมได้ปิดหัวใจตนเองและใช้ชีวิตส่วนใหญ่ในจิตใจของผมเอง. ผมได้เรียนรู้ที่จะเป็นนายเหนือจิตใจก้าวล้ำมากกว่าที่ผมคิดว่าจะเป็นไปได้. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ความรักถูกผลักไสออกจากความเป็นจริงของผมราวกับว่าเป็นบางสิ่งที่ผมได้ยกเลิกไปแล้ว.

No wonder, Mytria and Alycia had become so involved with their own lives. I had cut off my emotions so that I would not be overcome by my longing and grief. However that action hurt the ones who had loved me, much more than I was willing to admit.

ไม่ต้องสงสัย, Mytria และ Alycia ได้กลายมาเป็นมีส่วนร่วมกับชีวิตของพวกเขาเอง. ผมได้ตัดขาดจากอารมณ์ของผมเนื่องจากผมไม่สามารถเอาชนะความปรารถนาและความเศร้าโศกของผมได้. อย่างไรก็ตาม การกระทำนั้นได้ทำให้คนที่รักผมได้รับความเจ็บปวด, มากเกินกว่าที่ผมจะเต็มใจยอมรับ.

As I pondered these thoughts, I felt the presence of Kepier within me trying to give me comfort and compassion. I also felt how I was trying to push her comfort away. Therefore I decided to stop pushing away that which felt like love, and to embrace it with my long forgotten High Heart.

ขณะที่ผมครุ่นคิดถึงสิ่งนี้, ผมรู้สึกว่ามี Kepier อยู่ภายในตัวผม พยายามทำให้ผมรู้สึกสบายและเห็นอกเห็นใจ. ผมรู้สึกด้วยว่าผมพยายามผลักไสความสบายของเธอออกไป. ดังนั้น ผมจึงตัดสินใจว่าจะหยุดผลักไสสิ่งที่รู้สึกเหมือนความรัก, และโอบกอดมันด้วยหัวใจระดับสูงที่ผมลืมมันมานานแล้ว.

Within that exact moment I felt and observed how the vague form of a portal encompassed the joint consciousness of Kepier and me. Instantly, we were within a huge Corridor that appeared to be infinite. To our surprise, we began to return to our individual forms, but our bodies were translucent and transparent. In fact our bodies were of comprised of light.

ภายในชั่วขณะเวลานั้นผมรู้สึกและสังเกตวิธีที่รูปรางๆของประตูได้โอบล้อมความตระหนักรู้รวมของ Kepier และผม. ทันใดนั้น, พวกเราก็อยู่ในอุโมงค์ขนาดใหญ่ซึ่งดูเหมือนไม่มีที่สิ้นสุด. ด้วยความประหลาดใจของพวกเรา, พวกเราเริ่มกลับไปสู่รูปของพวกเราแต่ละคน, แต่ร่างกายของพวกเราเป็นร่างกายโปร่งแสงและโปร่งใส. อันที่จริงร่างกายของพวกเราประกอบด้วยแสงสว่าง.

We smiled at each other, which was not the usual physical smile, but a smile that was an emotional experience. In fact my emotions had returned and were completely overwhelming. Fortunately, the experience of being in a warm womb allowed me the safety to feel and release the emotions that I had pent up for longer than I could recall.

พวกเรายิ้มให้กันและกัน, มันไม่ใช่การยิ้มปกติทางกายภาพ, แต่เป็นยิ้มที่เป็นประสบการณ์ทางอารมณ์. อันที่จริงอารมณ์ของผมได้กลับคืนมาและครอบคลุมอย่างสมบูรณ์. โชคดีที่, ประสบการณ์ของการอยู่ในมดลูกอันอบอุ่นอนุญาตให้ผมปลอดภัยที่จะรู้สึก และปลดปล่อยอารมณ์ที่ผมกักขังมาเป็นเวลานานเกินกว่าที่ผมจะจำได้.

I could see that Kepier was having the same experience, except that her emotions appeared to be quite blissful. On the other hand, my emotions felt like sorrow. Interestingly enough, as I released the sorrow I began to feel the bliss, as well. This sensation of bliss was stronger than my former body could hold. However, my Lightbody could fully embrace the bliss and absorb it into its essence.

ผมเห็นว่า Kepier ก็มีประสบการณ์เหมือนกัน, เว้นแต่ว่าอารมณ์ของเธอดูเหมือนค่อนข้างเต็มไปด้วยความสุข. ในอีกด้านหนึ่ง, อารมณ์ของผมรู้สึกค่อนข้างเศร้า. มันน่าสนใจมากพอที่ผมจะปลดปล่อยอารมณ์เศร้าและเริ่มรู้สึกมีความสุขเช่นกัน. ความรู้สึกของความสุขนี้มีความแข็งแกร่งเกินกว่าที่ร่างกายเก่าของผมจะรับไว้ได้. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ร่างกายแสงสว่างของผมสามารถโอบรับความสุขนี้ได้อย่างเต็มที่ และซึมซับมันเข้าสู่สาระสำคัญของมัน.

As the bliss absorbed into my Lightbody, I began to remember. It is too difficult to put into words what I remembered, as I did not remember it in words. Instead, my consciousness began to open files in my Heart/Mind, which were of a language that was not based on thoughts, but based on love.

เมื่อความสุขซึมซับเข้าสู่ร่างกายแสงสว่างของผม, ผมเริ่มจดจำได้. มันยากเกินไปที่จะใช้คำพูดอธิบายสิ่งที่ผมจำได้, ซึ่งผมไม่ได้จำมันได้ในลักษณะของคำพูด. แทนที่จะเป็นอย่างนั้น, ความตระหนักรู้ของผมเริ่มเปิดไฟล์ที่อยู่ในหัวใจ/จิตใจของผม, ซึ่งไม่ได้เป็นภาษาที่มีฐานมาจากความคิด, แต่เป็นภาษาที่มีฐานมาจากความรัก.

This new language was multidimensional in that I could collect and understand myriad levels of information that were intertwined into a light network of data. Somehow I had opened my Heart/Mind, which was a heart-centered plexus that gathered multidimensional thoughts and emotions and interconnected them into a tapestry of Knowing.

ภาษาใหม่นี้เป็นหลากมิติที่ผมสามารถรวบรวมและเข้าใจระดับนับไม่ถ้วนของข้อมูล ซึ่งสานกันเข้าสู่โครงข่ายแสงสว่างของข้อมูล. ด้วยวิธีที่ผมเปิดหัวใจ/จิตใจของผม, ซึ่งเป็นศูนย์รวมประสาทกลางหัวใจที่แสวงหาความคิดหลากมิติและอารมณ์และเชื่อมโยงพวกมันเข้าสู่ผืนผ้าของความรู้.

This Knowing did not need to be expressed, or even understood. It simply was. Just as I never needed to understand or modulate the beating of my heart, I did not need to interact with my Heart/Mind in a purposeful manner. It simply was there and filled with ALL that I could every wish to know, feel, use and/or share.

ความรู้นี้ไม่จำเป็นต้องแสดงออก, หรือแม้แต่จะเข้าใจ. มันเป็นธรรมดา. เช่นเดียวกับที่ผมไม่เคยต้องการเข้าใจหรือปรับอัตราการเต้นของหัวใจของผม, ผมไม่จำเป็นต้องมีปฏิสัมพันธ์กับหัวใจ/จิตใจของผมในหนทางแบบมีเป้าหมาย. มันอยู่ที่นั่นอยู่แล้วและเต็มไปด้วยทุกสิ่งที่ผมปรารถนาจะรู้, รู้สึก, ใช้งาน และ/หรือแบ่งปัน.

I looked to Kepier’s Lightbody and understood that she was undergoing the same transformation. In fact, as I looked around me, I could see that there were many Lightbodies in the Corridor who all had a similar expression of knowing, bliss and full enlightenment. So, is this what happens within the Arcturian Corridor?

ผมมองไปที่ร่างกายแสงสว่างของ Kepier และเข้าใจว่าเธอกำลังอยู่ระหว่างการเปลี่ยนแปลงเช่นเดียวกัน. อันที่จริง, เมื่อผมมองรอบๆตัว, ผมเห็นว่ามีร่างกายแสงสว่างจำนวนมากมายอยู่ภายในอุโมงค์ ที่ทั้งหมดมีการแสดงออกของความรู้, ความสุข และความสว่างอย่างเต็มที่คล้ายๆกัน. นี่หรือที่เป็นสิ่งที่เกิดขึ้นภายในอุโมงค์ของชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยน?

My unasked question was answered by the instant appearance of the Arcturian. The smile I felt emanating from it was all the answer I needed. The Arcturian looked at both Kepier and myself and telepathically said, “We are happy that you have both been able to open your Heart/Mind. You will need it for what you are being called to do. Please, we must leave here now, as you are needed in our meeting.”

คำถามที่ไม่ได้ถามของผมได้รับคำตอบในทันทีจากการปรากฏตัวของชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยน. รอยยิ้มที่ผมรู้สึกว่าแผ่ออกมาจากมันคือคำตอบทั้งหมดที่ผมต้องการ. ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนมองมาที่เราทั้งคู่และพูดทางโทรจิตว่า, “พวกเรามีความสุขที่คุณทั้งคู่สามารถเปิดหัวใจ/จิตใจ. คุณจะต้องการมันสำหรับสิ่งที่คุณได้รับการร้องขอให้ทำ. ได้โปรด, พวกเราต้องออกจากที่นี่เดี๋ยวนี้, คุณเป็นที่ต้องการในการประชุมของพวกเรา”.

In a flash, we were in the Main Meeting Room where the Galactic Federation had their meetings. Was I about to be allowed the immense honor of observing one of these meetings? Again, the Arcturian telepathically answered my unasked question.

ภายในชั่วกระพริบ, พวกเราก็อยู่ในห้องประชุมหลักที่สมาพันธ์แกแลกติกมีการประชุมกัน. ผมกำลังได้รับอนุญาตอย่างเป็นเกียรติมากในการเป็นหนึ่งในผู้สังเกตการณ์ของการประชุมนี้? อีกครั้ง, ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนตอบคำถามที่ไม่ได้ถามผ่านทางโทรจิต.

“You will not just be observing the meeting. You, meaning yourself and Kepier, will be taking part it in.”

“คุณจะไม่ได้เป็นแค่เพียงผู้สังเกตการณ์การประชุม. คุณ, หมายถึงตัวคุณและ Kepier, จะมีส่วนร่วมในการนี้”.

The Arcturian directed us to chairs directly in front of the semi-circular Meeting Table. We were in the first row. Kepier and I looked at each other with nervous and simultaneously calm expressions.

ชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนนำพวกเราไปที่เก้าอี้ตรงหน้าของโต๊ะการประชุมกึ่งวงกลม. พวกเราอยู่ในแถวหน้า. Kepier และผมมองกันและกันด้วยความกังวลและแสดงออกอย่างสงบพร้อมๆกัน.

We both felt our Heart/Mind fully operational, which calmed our thoughts and filled them with love. Together, we watched in awe as the most powerful Galactic Leaders of the Federation entered the room and took their seats.

พวกเรารู้สึกว่าหัวใจ/จิตใจของพวกเราปฏิบัติงานอย่างเต็มที่, ซึ่งได้สงบความคิดของพวกเราและเติมความรักเข้าสู่มัน. พวกเรามองดูด้วยความเกรงขามเมื่อผู้นำสูงสุดของสมาพันธ์แกแลกติกเข้ามาในห้องและนั่งที่เก้าอี้ของพวกเขา.

First there were the usual rituals and meditations that initiated these meetings so that everyone in the room could calibrate their consciousness to the same frequency. In this manner, both spoken and unspoken messages could be relayed within the NOW of our connection to the ONE.

อันดับแรกจะเป็นพิธีกรรมตามปกติและการทำสมาธิซึ่งเป็นการเริ่มการประชุมนี้ เพื่อให้ทุกคนในห้องประชุมสามารถปรับความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเขาเข้าสู่ความถี่เดียวกัน. ในหนทางนี้, ทั้งข้อความที่พูดและไม่ได้พูดสามารถถ่ายทอดได้ในขณะนี้ของการเชื่อมต่อกับความเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกันของพวกเรา.

I found that for the first time I was able to follow these multidimensional conversations through my newly opened Heart/Mind. I was now understanding why the Arcturian always told me to listen with my heart, which is what I was doing while the members of the Galactic Federation each spoke.

ผมค้นพบเป็นครั้งแรกว่า ผมสามารถติดตามการสนทนาหลากมิติเหล่านี้ผ่านทางหัวใจ/จิตใจที่เปิดใหม่ของผม. ขณะนี้ผมเข้าใจว่าทำไมชาวอาร์คทูเรี่ยนจึงบอกผมอยู่เสมอให้ฟังด้วยหัวใจของผม, ซึ่งก็คือสิ่งที่ผมกำลังทำในขณะนี้ที่สมาชิกของสมาพันธ์แกแลกติกแต่ละคนพูด.

I heard what each member said, at the same time that I heard the mental and emotional reactions and interactions of the other members. If we had not been calibrated to the same mental frequency, I would not have been able to receive these multiple messages within the NOW.

ผมได้ยินสมาชิกแต่ละคนพูด, ในเวลาเดียวกับที่ผมได้ยินปฏิสัมพันธ์ทางใจและทางอารมณ์ และปฏิกิริยาของสมาชิกคนอื่น. ถ้าหากผมไม่ได้ปรับเข้าสู่ความถี่ทางใจเดียวกัน, ผมจะไม่สามารถรับรู้ข้อความซับซ้อนเหล่านี้ภายในขณะนี้ได้.

I will attempt to put what was said into linear words so that our friends on Earth can understand what was discussed. First, however, I would like to address the reason why so many of you cannot remember what you experience on the Ship during your nightly visits.

ผมจะพยายามวางสิ่งที่พูดเข้าไปในคำพูดแบบตามลำดับ เพื่อให้เพื่อนชาวโลกของพวกเราสามารถเข้าใจในสิ่งที่ผมอธิบาย. ขั้นแรก, อย่างไรก็ตาม, ผมต้องการจะระบุเหตุผลว่าทำไมพวกคุณจำนวนมากไม่สามารถจดจำสิ่งที่คุณมีประสบการณ์บนยาน ในระหว่างการมาเยือนตอนคุณหลับ.

First off, there are certain security issues that must be protected. We know that your governments and secret societies have many of our human representatives under surveillance and have retro-engineered some of our Mental Communication Devices. We use these devices so that we can communicate with new species or groups when mental calibration is not feasible.

ก่อนอื่น, มีหัวข้อที่เป็นเรื่องความปลอดภัยที่ต้องปกปิด. พวกเรารู้ว่ารัฐบาลของคุณและสังคมลับมีตัวแทนมนุษย์ของพวกเราอยู่ภายใต้การดูแล และมีวิศวกรรมย้อนยุคบางอย่างของอุปกรณ์การสื่อสารทางใจของพวกเรา. พวกเราใช้อุปกรณ์เหล่านี้เพื่อให้สามารถติดต่อกับสายพันธ์หรือกลุ่มใหม่เมื่อการปรับค่าทางจิตใช้การไม่ได้.

However, the dark ones of your physical world have used these devises to “read the minds” of some of our grounded ones. They do so without the permission or the knowledge of the one whom they are reading. Therefore, it is best that many of our visitors do no remember their time on the Ship, especially if they are attending certain meetings.

อย่างไรก็ตาม, ฝ่ายมืดของโลกทางกายภาพของคุณก็ได้ใช้อุปกรณ์เหล่านี้เพื่ออ่านจิตใจของผู้ทำงานภาคพื้นดินของพวกเราบางคน. พวกเขาทำสิ่งนั้นโดยไม่ได้รับอนุญาตหรือให้ผู้ที่พวกเขากำลังอ่านรู้ตัว. ดังนั้น, มันเป็นการดีที่สุดที่ผู้มาเยือนจำนวนมากของพวกเราไม่สามารถจดจำเวลาที่พวกเขาอยู่บนยานได้, โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งถ้าหากพวกเขาเข้าร่วมการประชุม.

Do not be concerned though, as these tactics of the dark ones are greatly diminished and will soon be completely eradicated. Every day, more dark ones are either returning to the light or being taken to another frequency or timeline of reality. As your timeline progresses, those who wish to thwart the process of Planetary Ascension will not be allowed to stay on Earth.

ไม่ต้องเป็นห่วง, กลยุทธ์เหล่านี้ของฝ่ายมืดได้ลดลงอย่างมากและจะสิ้นซากอย่างสมบูรณ์ในไม่ช้า. ทุกๆวัน, ฝ่ายมืดจำนวนมากได้หันหลังกลับมาสู่แสงสว่าง หรือกำลังใช้ความถี่อื่นหรือเส้นเวลาของความเป็นจริงอื่น. เมื่อเส้นเวลาของคุณมีความก้าวหน้า, เหล่าผู้ที่ปรารถนาจะขัดขวางกระบวนการของการยกระดับของดาวเคราะห์ จะไม่ได้รับอนุญาตให้อาศัยอยู่บนโลก.

Now, to return to my story, Kepier and I sat in rapt attention taking in everything that was said. Some of this information was classified, but the overall message was one of immanent change on the ascending planet of Earth. The Galactics have over lit that planet for the last 12,000 years since its near demise, which was caused because the darkness had become stronger than the light.

ตอนนี้, กลับมาที่เรื่องของผม, Kepier และผมนั่งอยู่ในความสนใจอย่างลืมตัวในทุกๆสิ่งที่พูด. ข้อมูลบางอย่างถูกแบ่งประเภท, แต่ข้อความในภาพรวมเป็นเรื่องของการเปลี่ยนแปลงในทุกที่บนดาวเคราะห์โลกที่กำลังยกระดับ. แกแลกติกได้ส่องแสงสว่างมาที่ดาวเคราะห์สำหรับ 12,000 ปีที่ผ่านมา ตั้งแต่ช่วงใกล้สิ้นยุค, ซึ่งมันเกิดเพราะความมืดกลายเป็นมีความแข็งแกร่งกว่าแสงสว่าง.

The pre-ordained time of Planetary Ascension was near and many alterations needed to be made within the consciousness of the masses of that planet. This consciousness shift was vital so that the Beings of Earth could calibrate their consciousness with the ascending frequency of their Planet.

กำหนดเวลาก่อนการยกระดับของดาวเคราะห์ใกล้เข้ามา และการปรับเปลี่ยนจำนวนมากจำเป็นต้องทำภายในความตระหนักรู้มวลรวมของดาวเคราะห์. การยกระดับของความตระหนักรู้นี้เป็นสิ่งสำคัญ เพื่อให้สิ่งมีชีวิตของโลกสามารถปรับความตระหนักของพวกเขา ให้เข้ากับความถี่ที่กำลังยกระดับของดาวเคราะห์ของพวกเขาได้.

Fortunately there were Beings, not all of whom were human, who had been assisting the Planetary Soul, Gaia, to expand and maintain a higher frequency of manifestation. Once this higher frequency of manifestation was stabilized, Earth would move out of being a Planetary Society and into being a Galactic Society.

โชคดีที่มีสิ่งมีชีวิต, ไม่ใช่มนุษย์ทั้งหมด, ที่ได้ช่วยเหลือวิญญาณของดาวเคราะห์, ไกอา, ให้ขยาย และรักษาความถี่ระดับสูงของการเนรมิต. เมื่อความถี่ของการเนรมิตนี้มีเสถียรภาพ, โลกจะเคลื่อนที่ออกจากรูปธรรมสังคมดาวเคราะห์และเคลื่อนที่เข้าสู่รูปธรรมสังคมแกแลกติก.

Personal contact had already been made with many of the Earth Beings. This contact was quite simple with the Cetacean Beings, but much more complicated with the Human Beings. The Humans who had calibrated their consciousness and, hence their attention and perceptions, to the higher frequencies were more than ready for Earth to become a Galactic Civilization.

การติดต่อส่วนบุคคลได้ทำขึ้นแล้วกับสิ่งมีชีวิตของโลกมากมาย. การติดต่อนี้ค่อนข้างเรียบง่ายกับสัตว์ตระกูลปลาวาฬ, แต่มีความซับซ้อนมากขึ้นกับมนุษย์. มนุษย์ที่ได้ปรับความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเขา และความสนใจของพวกเขาและการรับรู้, ต่อความถี่ระดับสูงจะมีความพร้อมมากกว่า สำหรับโลกที่จะกลายเป็นอารยะธรรมแกแลกติก.

However there were still many who feared change because they enjoyed the power-over others they had attained and did not want that to change. It was this spilt in the realities of the populace that was the primary concern of the Galactic Federation.

อย่างไรก็ตามยังมีคนจำนวนมากที่กลัวการเปลี่ยนแปลง เพราะว่าพวกเขาเพลิดเพลินกับการมีอำนาจเหนือผู้อื่น พวกเขาประสบความสำเร็จและไม่ต้องการให้สิ่งนั้นเปลี่ยนแปลง. มันเป็นการแบ่งแยกในความเป็นจริงของประชาชน ที่เป็นข้อกังวลใหญ่ของสมาพันธ์แกแลกติก.

The Federation was totally prepared to begin their landings. However, they were concerned that the dark ones of Earth who still maintained a high degree of power, would harm those who were ready to ascend their consciousness into the frequency in which they could perceive our landings.

สมาพันธ์ได้เตรียมการอย่างเต็มที่เพื่อเริ่มการลงจอดของพวกเขา. อย่างไรก็ตาม, พวกเขามีความกังวลว่าฝ่ายมืดของโลกผู้ที่ยังคงรักษาอำนาจในระดับสูง, จะทำอันตรายต่อผู้ที่พร้อมจะยกระดับความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเขาเข้าสู่ความถี่ ที่พวกเขาสามารถรับรู้การลงจอดของพวกเรา.

Of course the dark ones were unable to calibrate their consciousness to a higher frequency because of their need to dominate others. Therefore polarities, and the resulting separation, still existed among Gaia’s human residents. This polarity/separation was hindering Gaia’s ability to fully expand her resonance into the fifth dimensional frequency of reality.

แน่นอนว่าฝ่ายมืดไม่สามารถปรับความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเขาสู่ความถี่ที่สูงขึ้นได้ เนื่องจากความต้องการที่จะอยู่เหนือผู้อื่น. ดังนั้น ความเป็นขั้ว, และผลของการแบ่งแยก, ยังคงมีอยู่ในท่ามกลางมนุษย์ของไกอา. ความเป็นขั้วและการแบ่งแยกได้กีดขวางศักยภาพของไกอาในการขยายการสะท้อนของเธออย่างเต็มที่ เข้าสู่ความถี่ของความเป็นจริงมิติที่ห้า.

Furthermore there were many humans who were still fully asleep or undecided; hence, their ability to embrace the concepts that were necessary to expand their consciousness into the fifth dimension was greatly limited. Because of the humans who remained in a limited state of consciousness, the landings of the Galactics could create more harm than good.

ยิ่งไปกว่านั้น ยังมีมนุษย์มากมายที่ยังคงหลับใหลหรือไม่ตัดสินใจ, ดังนั้น ศักยภาพของพวกเขาในการโอบรับหลักการที่จำเป็น ในการขยายความตระหนักรู้ของพวกเขาเข้าสู่มิติที่ห้ามีข้อจำกัดเป็นอย่างมาก. จากการที่มนุษย์ยังคงอยู่ในสถานะที่จำกัดของความตระหนักรู้, การลงจอดของสมาพันธ์อาจทำให้เกิดอันตรายมากกว่าเป็นผลดี.

This meeting was called to determine the best course of action. Gaia, the Planetary Being, was already in the process of ascension and would soon need to shed those who could not follow Her acceleration of frequency. These dark and undecided ones where creating a “drag” on her escalation of matter.

การประชุมได้รับการร้องขอเพื่อตัดสินใจเกี่ยวกับการดำเนินการที่ดีที่สุด. ไกอา, ดาวเคราะห์ที่มีชีวิต, ได้อยู่ในกระบวนการของการยกระดับแล้ว และในไม่ช้าจำเป็นต้องทิ้งผู้ที่ไม่สามารถตามทันการเร่งของความถี่ของเธอ. ฝ่ายมืดและผู้ที่ไม่ตัดสินใจได้สร้างการหน่วงเหนี่ยวการเพิ่มขึ้นของสาระของเธอ.

The fourth dimensional Elementals were working diligently to transmute planetary matter, as well as the matter of willing humans. However, humans still had free will. Hence, without their permission, the Elementals could not assist those who refused change.

ธาตุมิติที่สี่กำลังทำงานอย่างขันแข็งเพื่อเปลี่ยนแปลงสาระของดาวเคราะห์, เช่นเดียวกับสาระของความปรารถนาของมนุษย์. อย่างไรก็ตาม, มนุษย์ยังคงมีทางเลือกเสรี. ดังนั้น ถ้าหากไม่ได้รับอนุญาตจากพวกเขา, ธาตุต่างๆไม่สามารถช่วยเหลือผู้ที่ปฏิเสธการเปลี่ยนแปลงได้.

Fortunately, certain changes had been taking place within the governments of the planet that could facilitate the process of Planetary Ascension. Also, many of the dark ones had been contained. Consequently, the humans who could not change were the primary population of concern.

โชคดีที่, การเปลี่ยนแปลงได้เกิดขึ้นภายในรัฐบาลของดาวเคราะห์ ที่สามารถอำนวยความสะดวกในกระบวนการยกระดับของดาวเคราะห์. เช่นกัน, ฝ่ายมืดจำนวนมากได้ถูกจำกัด. ดังนั้น มนุษย์ที่ไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนแปลงจะเป็นประชากรกลุ่มหลักของความกังวล.

If the Galactics were to reveal their presence to this population, they would likely cause great fear. Then this frequency of fear would greatly hinder Gaia’s ascension process. They had to find a way to reveal themselves to those who were ready without frightening those who were unable to accept a new reality.

ถ้าหากแกแลกติกเปิดเผยการดำรงอยู่ของพวกเขาต่อประชากรกลุ่มนี้, มันจะเป็นเหตุให้เกิดความกลัวอย่างมาก. จากนั้นความถี่ของความกลัวนี้ก็จะไปขัดขวางกระบวนการยกระดับของไกอาอย่างมาก. พวกเขาต้องหาวิธีในการเปิดเผยตัวตนของพวกเขาต่อผู้ที่มีความพร้อม โดยไม่ทำให้ผู้ที่ไม่สามารถยอมรับความจริงใหม่เกิดความกลัว.

They had been increasingly revealing their Ships, which gave hope to the ones that were ready. However, those who were not ready were stubbornly finding excuses for these “fantasy aberrations.” Also, many of them simple refused to participate in any information or visual experience that was different from what they already knew.

พวกเขาเปิดเผยยานของพวกเขามากขึ้น, ซึ่งได้ให้ความหวังต่อผู้ที่มีความพร้อม. อย่างไรก็ตาม, เหล่าผู้ที่ไม่พร้อมก็ตะแบงหาข้อแก้ตัวสำหรับเหตุการณ์นี้ว่า “ความฟุ้งซ่าน”. เช่นกัน, พวกเขาจำนวนมากปฏิเสธที่จะมีส่วนร่วมในข้อมูลใดๆ หรือการมีประสบการณ์ในการเห็น ที่แตกต่างจากสิ่งที่พวกเขารู้แล้ว.

It was time for the landings to begin. They had been revealing themselves, and even meeting with more and more humans who were ready. However, now it was important to step up the landing process. Those who had awakened needed to be considered. They had been calling for the Landings and had bravely spoken up about their experiences to a society that largely scorned them.

มันเป็นเวลาของการเริ่มต้นการลงจอด. พวกเขาได้เปิดเผยตัวตนของพวกเขา, และแม้แต่พบปะกับมนุษย์ที่มีความพร้อมมากขึ้น. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ขณะนี้มันมีความสำคัญที่จะก้าวไปสู่กระบวนการของการลงจอด. เหล่าผู้ที่ตื่นขึ้นแล้วจำเป็นต้องพิจารณา. พวกเขาเรียกร้องการลงจอด และได้พูดอย่างกล้าหาญเกี่ยวกับประสบการณ์ของพวกเขาต่อสังคม ที่ส่วนใหญ่ดูถูกพวกเขา.

The Galactics decided that they could no longer hold back the needs of the brave leaders for the sake of those who were still afraid.

แกแลกติกตัดสินใจว่าพวกเขาไม่สามารถถ่วงเวลาความต้องการของผู้นำที่กล้าหาญ ที่ทำเพื่อประโยชน์ของผู้ที่ยังกลัว.

(ตอนต่อไปข้อความที่ 6415 หน้าที่ 321)

16. Mr empty

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374

SaLuSa, November 23, 2012

To launch world peace all warring has to stop, and if necessary we have the means to ensure that it does. There is absolutely no place for such low vibrations in the New Age. It is in fact somewhat easier to achieve success now, as the rising levels of consciousness are resulting in more souls rejecting anything to do with war. Even some of those hardened veterans are ready to change track and see the virtues of working for peace. They are beginning to see that their calling to protect their homeland, has been insidiously used for ulterior motives. When such people start to awaken to the truth, you know that the Illuminati is rapidly losing its power and control over the armed forces. They are indeed a spent force to what they were, and will not be allowed back.

เพื่อการประกาศสันติภาพของโลก สงครามทั้งหมดจำเป็นต้องยุติ, และถ้าหากจำเป็นพวกเรามีหนทางที่จะรับประกันว่ามันทำได้. จะไม่มีที่ใดๆอย่างแน่นอนสำหรับความถี่ระดับต่ำในยุคใหม่. ในความเป็นจริงมันเป็นบางสิ่งที่ง่ายขึ้นต่อความสำเร็จในขณะนี้, เนื่องจากการยกระดับของความตระหนักรู้เป็นผลลัพธ์ทำให้วิญญาณมากขึ้นปฏิเสธสิ่งใดๆที่เกี่ยวกับสงคราม. แม้แต่เหล่าทหารผ่านศึกที่แข็งกร้าวก็พร้อมที่จะเปลี่ยนแปลงเส้นทาง และเห็นประโยชน์ของการทำงานเพื่อสันติภาพ. พวกเขาเริ่มเห็นว่าการเรียกร้องให้พวกเขาปกป้องดินแดนบ้านเกิดของพวกเขา, ได้ถูกนำมาใช้อย่างมีเล่ห์เหลี่ยมสำหรับแรงจูงใจที่ซ่อนเร้น. เมื่อประชาชนเริ่มตื่นขึ้นสู่ความจริง, คุณรู้ว่าพวกอิลูมินาติจะสูญเสียอำนาจของเขาอย่างรวดเร็ว รวมทั้งอำนาจเหนือกองทัพ. อันที่จริงพวกเขาใช้กำลังต่อสิ่งที่พวกเขาเป็น, และจะไม่ได้รับอนุญาตให้กลับมา.

In your immediate future you will not in fact need armed forces at all, but will have systems of protection to keep away unwanted intruders from your Earth. There is also our Galactic Federation of Light that acts as the policeman of the Universe. Our technologies are such we can easily detect craft entering the space of another planet. If the need arises we can move around faster than the speed of Light, and have our responsibilities for different sectors of the Universe. There is also the Ashtar Command that also works very much like we do, and have their own particular responsibilities. All in all every planet is well protected and their people can live in freedom and peace. Your old Earth has also been protected against interference, so as to allow your free choice evolution. However, with such low vibrations we had to allow similar civilizations to contact you.

ในอนาคตอันใกล้ของคุณจะไม่จำเป็นต้องมีกองกำลังอีกต่อไป, แต่จะมีระบบของการป้องกันเพื่อเก็บผู้บุกรุกที่ไม่พึงประสงค์ให้ห่างไกลจากโลกของคุณ. เช่นกันพวกเราสมาพันธ์แกแลกติกแห่งแสงสว่างจะทำหน้าที่คล้ายตำรวจของจักรวาล. เทคโนโลยีของพวกเราสามารถตรวจจับยานอย่างง่ายดายเมื่อเข้ามาในพื้นที่ของดาวอื่น. ถ้าหากมีความต้องการเพิ่มขึ้น พวกเราสามารถเคลื่อนที่ได้เร็วกว่าความเร็วแสง, และมีความรับผิดชอบต่อส่วนที่แตกต่างกันของจักรวาล. ยังมี Ashtar Command ที่ทำงานคล้ายกันมากกับพวกเรา, และมีความรับผิดชอบของพวกเขาโดยเฉพาะ. ทั้งหมดในทุกๆดาวเคราะห์มีการปกป้องอย่างดี และประชาชนของพวกเขาสามารถใช้ชีวิตในเสรีภาพและสันติภาพ. โลกเก่าของคุณก็ได้รับการปกป้องจากการแทรกแซงเช่นกัน, เพื่ออนุญาตให้คุณมีทางเลือกเสรีในการวิวัฒนาการ. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ด้วยความถี่ระดับต่ำ พวกเราจำเป็นต้องอนุญาตให้อารยะธรรมที่คล้ายคุณติดต่อกับคุณ.

When you have passed through the coming point of Ascension you will also be open to visitors of a similar vibration of Love and Light. As such you will be able to trust them, and enjoy learning of how other civilizations live. You will have great experiences visiting other planets, that are of a mixture of sizes and sometimes larger than your present Sun. Most advanced civilizations find it more acceptable to live inside their planets, and most are hollowed out for that reason. As with your Inner Earth Beings, they have their own Sun and you would not necessarily know you were underground. They are more evolved than you are will very soon choose the right time to make themselves known to you. They are your ancestors who escaped to the Inner Earth with the demise of Lemuria. Some of your own people have visited them in comparatively recent times, and their stories are still able to be found.

เมื่อคุณได้ผ่านจุดที่กำลังเข้ามาของการยกระดับ คุณจะเปิดออกสู่ผู้มาเยือนที่มีความถี่คล้ายกันของความรักและแสงสว่าง. ซึ่งคุณจะสามารถเชื่อถือพวกเขา, และมีความสุขกับการเรียนรู้วิธีที่อารยะธรรมอื่นใช้ชีวิต. คุณจะมีประสบการณ์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่ของการเยือนดาวเคราะห์ดวงอื่น, ซึ่งเป็นส่วนผสมของขนาดและบางครั้งใหญ่กว่าดวงอาทิตย์ของคุณ. อารยะธรรมที่ก้าวหน้าส่วนใหญ่ค้นพบว่ามันจะยอมรับได้มากขึ้น ถ้ามีชีวิตอยู่ภายในดาวเคราะห์ของพวกเขา, และส่วนใหญ่ภายในกลวงด้วยเหตุผลนั้น. ด้วยกันกับรูปธรรมภายในโลกของคุณ, พวกเขามีดวงอาทิตย์ของพวกเขาเองและคุณไม่จำเป็นต้องรู้ว่าคุณอยู่ใต้พื้นดิน. พวกเขามีวิวัฒนาการมากกว่าคุณเป็น ในไม่ช้าจะเลือกเวลาที่เหมาะสมเพื่อทำให้พวกเขาเป็นที่รู้จักต่อคุณ. พวกเขาคือบรรพบุรุษของคุณที่หนีเข้าสู่ภายในโลกจากการล่มสลายของอาณาจักรลีมูเรีย. พวกคุณบางคนได้เคยไปเยือนพวกเขาเมื่อเร็วๆนี้, และเรื่องราวของพวกเขาก็ยังคงสามารถค้นหาได้.

There is so much knowledge that has been deliberately held back from you, and you have a lot of catching up to do after Ascension. No longer shall you be kept in the dark and told falsehoods, and as you often say, "the truth shall set you free". The time warp you have been kept in is breaking open, and we shall help you identify what is truth or otherwise. If some people are sceptical we have the means to prove what is given to you as the truth. We do not impose it upon you, and some will still hold fast to their false beliefs. That does not matter, as in time only the truth will be able to exist. You have your own Hall of Records and that covers all of your lives, so there cannot be any dispute where they are concerned. They are used when you have your life review after each incarnation, which is a sobering thought for some people.

มีความรู้จำนวนมากที่ถูกจงใจหน่วงเหนี่ยวคุณ, และคุณมีหลายอย่างที่ต้องไล่ตามทำหลังจากยกระดับ. คุณจะถูกเก็บอยู่ในความมืดและได้รับข้อมูลเท็จอีกไม่นาน, และคุณพูดอยู่เสมอ, “ความจริงจะปลดปล่อยคุณสู่อิสรภาพ”. เพียงชั่ววาบ สิ่งที่เก็บคุณไว้ก็เปิดออก, และพวกเราจะช่วยเหลือคุณระบุว่าอะไรจริงหรือไม่จริง. ถ้าหากบางคนเป็นคนขี้สงสัย พวกเรามีหนทางที่จะพิสูจน์ว่าสิ่งที่ให้กับคุณเป็นความจริง. พวกเราจะไม่บังคับมันเหนือคุณ, และบางคนยังคงยึดมั่นกับความเชื่อผิดๆของพวกเขา. นั่นไม่ใช่เรื่องสำคัญ, เมื่อถึงเวลาจะมีเพียงความจริงเท่านั้นที่จะดำรงอยู่ได้. คุณจะมีหอบันทึกประวัติของคุณเองและนั่นจะครอบคลุมชีวิตของคุณทั้งหมด, ดังนั้นจะไม่สามารถมีข้อพิพาทใดๆที่บันทึกเกี่ยวข้อง. บันทึกถูกใช้เมื่อคุณดูชีวิตของคุณหลังจากแต่ละชาติที่เกิดมา, ซึ่งเป็นความคิดที่มีสติสำหรับบางคน.

Believe us Dear Ones when we say that we are not so serious about life that we cannot joke and have fun. We live our lives in joy and our bonding becomes closer when we can share humour. Of course we do not have your worries or concerns, but you can lighten up your day and that of others by having a good laugh together. Laughter is Universal and all souls have the inner understanding to appreciate a funny situation or comment. Laughter is so uplifting and raises the spirit and the vibrations. However, good fun does not gain laughs by ridiculing someone. At heart you are all still children but you acquire a measure of aloofness, as you grow up because you consider yourself beyond what you call childish fun. Let yourselves go and become that child again, and see the funny side of life.

เชื่อพวกเราที่รักทั้งหลายเมื่อพวกเราพูดว่า พวกเราไม่ได้เคร่งเครียดเกี่ยวกับชีวิต ที่ว่าพวกเราไม่สามารถตลกและมีความสุขได้. พวกเราใช้ชีวิตในความสุขและพันธะของพวกเราจะใกล้ชิดกันมากขึ้นเมื่อพวกเราสามารถแบ่งปันอารมณ์ขัน. แน่นอน พวกเราไม่มีความห่วงใยหรือกังวล, แต่คุณสามารถทำให้วันของคุณเบาขึ้นและของผู้อื่นด้วยการหัวเราะด้วยกัน. การหัวเราะเป็นเรื่องสากลและทุกวิญญาณมีความเข้าใจภายในที่จะชื่นชมสถานการณ์หรือการแสดงความคิดเห็นที่ตลก. ผู้ที่หัวเราะกำลังยกระดับจิตวิญญาณและความถี่. อย่างไรก็ตาม, ความสนุกที่ดีไม่ใช่การหัวเราะเยาะเย้ยผู้อื่น. ที่หัวใจ คุณทั้งหมดยังคงเป็นเด็ก แต่คุณได้รับตัวชี้วัดของการปลีกตัว, เมื่อคุณโตขึ้นเพราะว่าคุณพิจารณาตัวคุณเองว่าคุณไปไกลกว่าสิ่งที่คุณเรียกว่าความสุขแบบเด็กๆ. ปล่อยให้ตัวคุณไปและกลายเป็นเด็กอีกครั้ง, และเห็นด้านที่ตลกของชีวิต.

You are so near to seeing the first signs of big changes to come, and our allies are working hard to create the opportunity we seek to join them. They know what their responsibilities are, and are dedicated to serving you to enable the final push towards Ascension. It will of course happen anyway even if it means that some events are put off for a while. However, certain changes carry more importance than others, and we are seeking the first indications of Disclosure being announced. In one sense as it is generally known that we exist and are with you now, you may not see any urgency involved. Yet we need that acknowledgement from your authorities, so that we can at last come into the open.

คุณอยู่ใกล้มากต่อการเห็นสัญญาณแรกของการเปลี่ยนแปลงขนาดใหญ่ที่มาถึง, และพันธมิตรของพวกเรากำลังทำงานหนักเพื่อสร้างโอกาสที่พวกเราแสวงหาเพื่อร่วมกับพวกเขา. พวกเขารู้ถึงความรับผิดชอบของพวกเขา, และอุทิศตนเพื่อรับใช้คุณเพื่อที่จะสามารถผลักดันครั้งสุดท้ายผ่านการยกระดับ. แน่นอนมันจะเกิดขึ้นในทางใดทางหนึ่งแม้ว่าบางเหตุการณ์จะล่าช้าไปชั่วขณะ. อย่างไรก็ตาม, การเปลี่ยนแปลงจะมีความสำคัญมากกว่าอย่างอื่น, และพวกเรากำลังมองหาตัวบ่งชี้แรกของการเปิดเผยให้ได้รับการประกาศ. ในความรู้สึกหนึ่ง มันรู้กันโดยทั่วไปว่าพวกเรามีอยู่ และกำลังอยู่กับคุณในตอนนี้, คุณอาจไม่เห็นความจำเป็นเร่งด่วนที่ต้องเข้ามาเกี่ยวข้อง. แต่พวกเราต้องการการรับรู้จากผู้มีอำนาจของคุณ, เพื่อให้พวกเราสามารถเข้ามาสู่การเปิดเผยในที่สุด.

We still have the option of forcing the issue but that would be our last course of action. In all respects we would rather that you were the ones who brought about Disclosure through your own efforts. To be fair you have pleaded and petitioned your leaders so many times to go ahead, but so far none have had the temerity to do so. We appreciate a cautious approach, but now is the time to throw caution to the wind and announce what a large section of the public already know. Regardless of what happens we are still making ourselves seen more often, and are pleased that we are accepted without the fear that once existed. We feel that you are ready to greet us, and that is speeding up our response.

พวกเรายังคงมีทางเลือกของการกดดัน แต่จะเป็นทางเลือกสุดท้ายของการดำเนินการ. ในทุกความนับถือพวกเราพอใจมากกว่า ถ้าคุณเป็นผู้ที่นำมาซึ่งการเปิดเผยผ่านทางความพยายามของคุณเอง. เพื่อให้ยุติธรรมคุณต้องอ้อนวอนร้องขอผู้นำของคุณหลายๆครั้งเพื่อให้มันก้าวหน้า, แต่จนถึงขณะนี้ไม่มีใครกล้าหาญที่จะทำอย่างนั้น. พวกเราขอขอบคุณสำหรับการเข้าหาอย่างระมัดระวัง, แต่ตอนนี้มันเป็นเวลาที่ต้องขว้างความระมัดระวังทิ้งไปในสายลมและประกาศสิ่งที่เป็นส่วนใหญ่ของสาธารณะที่รู้อยู่แล้ว. ไม่ต้องคำนึงถึงสิ่งที่เกิดขึ้น พวกเรายังคงแสดงตัวให้เห็นบ่อยขึ้น, และมีความยินดีที่พวกเราได้รับการยอมรับโดยปราศจากความกลัวซึ่งครั้งหนึ่งเคยมี. พวกเรารู้สึกว่าคุณมีความพร้อมที่จะต้อนรับเรา, และนั่นจะเพิ่มความเร็วการตอบสนองของพวกเรา.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and bring the wishes of the Galactic Federation of Light, that you should all spread your love throughout the world. There can never be too much, and you will help it grow exponentially at a time when you are almost ready to ascend. The Earth is presenting a wonderful display of Light that is coming from you all, and it shows how well you have responded to the call to prepare for Ascension. You have had much help and it was never intended that you should face the challenges alone, and so it shall be as you make your way through to the higher dimensions.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, และนำความปรารถนาของสมาพันธ์แกแลกติกแห่งแสงสว่าง, คุณทั้งหมดควรแผ่ความรักออกไปสู่โลก. มันไม่มีคำว่ามากเกินไป, และคุณจะช่วยให้มันเติบโตอย่างก้าวกระโดด ในเวลาที่คุณเกือบพร้อมสำหรับการยกระดับ. โลกกำลังแสดงให้เห็นถึงความน่าอัศจรรย์ของแสงสว่างที่มาจากพวกคุณทุกคน, และมันแสดงให้เห็นว่ามันดีแค่ไหนที่คุณได้ตอบสนองต่อเสียงเรียกร้องให้เตรียมตัวสำหรับการยกระดับ. คุณได้รับความช่วยเหลืออย่างมาก และมันไม่เคยมุ่งหวังว่าคุณควรเผชิญหน้ากับความท้าทายโดยลำพัง, และมันควรจะเป็นคุณ ที่สร้างหนทางของคุณไปสู่มิติระดับสูง.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 24 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  17. PARINDA MAI

PARINDA MAI เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    11 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +153
    ในที่สุดเมื่อคืนเราก็ได้มีโอกาสไปเยี่ยมชมยานแม่กับเขาบ้างแล้ว เย้ยยยยยย…
    หลังจากแอบ..ริษยา..คนอื่นๆที่พวกเค้าได้ไปกัน
    เรานึกน้อยใจอยู่นาน…….อิอิ
    แล้วในที่สุดก็ถึงคิวของเรา
    เราเจอMytre กับ Kepier มาต้อนรับเราด้วยหละ
    พวกเค้าสอนให้เราเรียนรู้วิธีสื่อสารทางโทรจิต
    ซึ่งเรื่องนี้ตอนที่เราอยู่ในมิติที่3 นึกว่าจะเป็นเรื่องง่าย
    แต่ตอนไปฝึกนั้นก็ต้องใช้ความพยายามพอสมควร
    แล้วในคราวเดียวกันเราก็ได้เรียนรู้วิธีมองสิ่งต่างๆ
    ด้วยความรู้สึก คงคล้ายๆกับการจินตนาการ

พวกเค้าพาเราขึ้นลิฟฟ์ในยานเพื่อไปยังส่วนต่างๆ
    แต่แล้วเราก็หลุดจากความฝันนั้น

เราคิดว่าที่เราไม่สามารถอยู่ในมิติที่4 ได้นาน
    น่าจะเป็นเพราะตอนที่เราใช้ชีวิตในมิติที่3
    เราไม่ค่อยจะฝึกฝนตัวเราเองสักเท่าไหร่
    เห็นทีเราต้องเข้มข้นกับการฝึกฝันตามที่โนวา อนาลัย
    ท่านเคยสอนไว้ เพื่อที่จะสามารถอยู่ในมิติที่4ได้ชัดเจนขึ้น

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 25 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  18. Chayutt

Chayutt รูปเดิมไม่เคยเปลี่ยนเลยครับ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 สิงหาคม 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +50,772
    ไม่รู้ว่าเป็นเพราะอะไร หลังจากที่ได้นั่งอ่านข้อความ
    ของชาว Acturian เหล่านี้แล้ว มันรู้สึกมีพลังขึ้นมามากกว่าเดิม
    จากที่หลายวันมานี่หดหู่มาก ทั้งร่างกายก็อ่อนเพลีย สั่นระริกเลยทีเดียว
    ทั้งจิตใจก็หดหู่ อ่อนล้า ท้อแท้ สิ้นหวัง และเป็นทุกข์ ยากจะทนทาน

แต่พอได้มานั่นอ่านซักพักแล้ว มันเหมือนมีกระแสพลังงาน
    ส่งเข้ามาชาร์จตรงเข้ามาสู่หัวใจเลยหละครับ เลยรู้สึกดีขึ้นมาบ้างแล้ว
    ความเบิกบานก็เริ่มกลับคืนมาอย่างรวดเร็ว จนรู้สึกแปลกใจ
    ผมถึงได้รู้สึกว่า ข้อความพวกนี้อาจจะไม่ใช่ธรรมดาก็ได้
    มันอาจจะมีพลังงานหลากมิติแฝงอยู่จริงๆก็ได้ เลยทำให้รู้สึกเช่นนี้ได้

ขอขอบคุณคุณ empty ด้วยนะครับ ที่ขยันหมั่นเพียรแปลให้พวกเรา
    อ่านกันมาโดยตลอดเลย

19. Mr empty

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 มีนาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,374
    ตอนผมอ่านข้อความนี้ครั้งแรก ผมก็รู้สึกอย่างรุนแรงเลยว่าต้องแปล แล้วผมก็แปลเรื่อยมา

ตอนแรกๆก็มีเนื้อหาเป็นสาระดีอยู่ แต่พอแปลในช่วงหลังๆชักจะออกไปทางนิยายยังไงก็ไม่รู้ ผมจะเลิกแปลอยู่เหมือนกัน แต่ก็พยายามแปลต่อไป แล้วก็พบว่าเรื่องที่เขาเล่าให้ฟังมันไม่ใช่เรื่องที่ไร้เหตุผล เช่นคำว่า Corridor อย่างนี้ ถ้าหากอยู่ดีๆพูดถึงสิ่งนี้ขึ้นมา เราจะไม่รู้เลยว่ามันเป็นอะไรมีที่มาอย่างไร โชคดีที่ผมเป็นคนแปล พอแปลไปแปลไปก็สามารถนำเรื่องราวต่างๆมาปะติดปะต่อกันได้ แต่สำหรับผู้อ่านบางท่านที่รู้สึกคล้ายผม แล้วเลิกอ่านหรืออ่านผ่านๆไปหรืออ่านบ้างไม่อ่านบ้าง อาจจะต้องย้อนหลังกลับไปอ่านกันวุ่นวายเลยเชียว

ส่วนตัวผมเองถามว่ามีประสบการณ์กับข้อความนี้บ้างหรือเปล่า ก็ขอบอกว่าเกินความคาดหมายใดๆเลยทีเดียว แต่ผมไม่ได้นำมาเล่าสู่กันอ่านเท่านั้นเอง เพราะอยากพิสูจน์ให้แน่ใจด้วยตัวเองก่อนว่ามันใช่แน่นะ มันของจริงนะ ขณะนี้ผมก็อยู่กับสิ่งนั้นมานานพอสมควรแล้ว ค่อนข้างแน่ใจได้ ต่อไปจะหาโอกาสนำประสบการณ์นั้นมาเล่าให้พวกท่านอ่านกัน

สำหรับคุณ PARINDA MAI ผมขอแสดงความยินดีด้วยครับ อยากให้คุณเล่าเกี่ยวกับ Mytre และ Kepier ในรายละเอียดซักหน่อย ว่าพวกเขามีรูปร่างหน้าตาเป็นอย่างไร สวมใส่เสื้อผ้าอย่างไร ส่วนสูงประมาณไหน หน้าตาคล้ายชนขาติใดบนโลกของเรา อะไรทำนองนี้ ผมอาจจะเคยไปยานแม่มาแล้วก็ได้ แต่ว่าผมอาจเป็นพวกที่ต้องลืม ก็เลยจำไม่ได้ รบกวนคุณหน่อยนะครับ

20. caring

caring เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    27 เมษายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +199
    ขอบคุณ mr.empty ที่เสียสละเวลาแปลข้อความดีๆมาให้อ่านค่ะ

แชร์หน้านี้